UK and Europe · Public discussion

Conservatory Pr0n.

Started by Simon Mason · · Last activity · 62 posts · 907 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
1 December 2006
Last activity
6 December 2006
Original author
Simon Mason
Posts
62
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
907
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–62 of 62
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Rob Morley" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    I'd suggest looking for a club that organizes family rides and pub runs,
    with a bit of racing thrown in, rather than a sporting club that might
    take everything a bit too seriously.

    I think you're talking about the CTC, well, in the Bristol area at least,
    but I'm sure most sections do that kind of thing.

  2. In article <[email hidden]>

    burt said:


    "Rob Morley" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    I'd suggest looking for a club that organizes family rides and pub runs,
    with a bit of racing thrown in, rather than a sporting club that might
    take everything a bit too seriously.

    I think you're talking about the CTC, well, in the Bristol area at least,
    but I'm sure most sections do that kind of thing.


    Does joining the CTC give you RTTC affiliation? The CTC where I used to
    live was a bit like the Ramblers Association on wheels. Admittedly our
    cycling club used to organise country walks too ... :-)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.