Conti Attack and Force

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mark U., Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Mark U.

    Mark U. Guest

    Any opinions about the Continental Attack/Force tires? I'll need new ones soon and these looked
    interesting.

    Mark

    Tags:

  2. "Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Any opinions about the Continental Attack/Force tires?

    Please ask in rec.bicycles.tech, not here.

    Thanks,

    JT

  3. Mark U.

    Mark U. Guest

    Excuse me, but if I wanted to know how many tpi they had I would ask in
    r.b.t, but I'm interested in how they ride, how they feel, are they good for racing, how do they
    corner, how about in wet conditions?

    Thank you.

    Mark

    > "Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Any opinions about the Continental Attack/Force tires?
    >
    > Please ask in rec.bicycles.tech, not here.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > JT

  4. "Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Excuse me, but if I wanted to know how many tpi they had I would ask in
    > r.b.t, but I'm interested in how they ride, how they feel, are they good for racing, how do they
    > corner, how about in wet conditions?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Mark

    All of those questions are more appropriate in r.b.tech. BTW, quit top-posting you n00bie.

    Thanks,

    - Boyd S.

  5. "Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Excuse me, but if I wanted to know how many tpi they had I would ask in
    > r.b.t, but I'm interested in how they ride, how they feel, are they good for racing, how do they
    > corner, how about in wet conditions?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Mark

    Yeah. You tell him, Mark.

    And also, is there any truth to the rumor that one of these tires is named after Chris Daggs? Does
    he get a royalty?

    -RJ

  6. Mr60percent

    Mr60percent Guest

    "Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Excuse me, but if I wanted to know how many tpi they had I would ask in
    > r.b.t, but I'm interested in how they ride, how they feel, are they good for racing, how do they
    > corner, how about in wet conditions?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Mark

    Those smart Continental engineers (they all have high foreheads) have used a directional thread and
    an arrow on the sidewall indicating the direction of rotation - I wonder how this effects the
    coefficient of rolling resistance ? To be on the safe side make sure you put them on the right way
    otherwise you might end up going backwards ...