Conti Attack and Force

Mark U.

Guest
Any opinions about the Continental Attack/Force tires? I'll need new ones soon and these looked
interesting.

Mark

Excuse me, but if I wanted to know how many tpi they had I would ask in
r.b.t, but I'm interested in how they ride, how they feel, are they good for racing, how do they
corner, how about in wet conditions?

Thank you.

Mark

> "Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Any opinions about the Continental Attack/Force tires?
>
> Please ask in rec.bicycles.tech, not here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> JT

"Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Excuse me, but if I wanted to know how many tpi they had I would ask in
> r.b.t, but I'm interested in how they ride, how they feel, are they good for racing, how do they
> corner, how about in wet conditions?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Mark

All of those questions are more appropriate in r.b.tech. BTW, quit top-posting you n00bie.

Thanks,

- Boyd S.

"Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Excuse me, but if I wanted to know how many tpi they had I would ask in
> r.b.t, but I'm interested in how they ride, how they feel, are they good for racing, how do they
> corner, how about in wet conditions?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Mark

Yeah. You tell him, Mark.

And also, is there any truth to the rumor that one of these tires is named after Chris Daggs? Does
he get a royalty?

-RJ

"Mark U." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Excuse me, but if I wanted to know how many tpi they had I would ask in
> r.b.t, but I'm interested in how they ride, how they feel, are they good for racing, how do they
> corner, how about in wet conditions?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Mark

Those smart Continental engineers (they all have high foreheads) have used a directional thread and
an arrow on the sidewall indicating the direction of rotation - I wonder how this effects the
coefficient of rolling resistance ? To be on the safe side make sure you put them on the right way
otherwise you might end up going backwards ...