Cross over handlebar tape wrapping

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by MSeries, Jan 1, 2005.

  1. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Some time ago I stumbled across a site that showed one how to use two
    (preferably contrasting) colours of bar tap to wrap one bars in a sort
    of cheque design, crossing each tape. I can't find the link now, any clues ?

    Tags:

  2. Mark McNeill

    Mark McNeill Guest

    Response to MSeries:
    > Some time ago I stumbled across a site that showed one how to use two
    > (preferably contrasting) colours of bar tap to wrap one bars in a sort
    > of cheque design, crossing each tape. I can't find the link now, any clues ?

    Could be Rivendell's
    http://rivbike.com/html/rr_handlebar.html

    though ISTR seeing another site with a photo of more pronounced contrast
    between the two tapes.

    --
    Mark, UK.

    On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray,
    Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right
    answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of
    confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

  3. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Mark McNeill wrote:
    > Response to MSeries:
    >
    >>Some time ago I stumbled across a site that showed one how to use two
    >>(preferably contrasting) colours of bar tap to wrap one bars in a sort
    >>of cheque design, crossing each tape. I can't find the link now, any clues ?
    >>

    > Could be Rivendell's
    > http://rivbike.com/html/rr_handlebar.html
    >
    > though ISTR seeing another site with a photo of more pronounced contrast
    > between the two tapes.

    That was it thanks. I'll publish some pics of mine once I've done it.