CSC strategy on Stage 17?

Hitchy said:
....only because you haven't posted a picture of yourself on a bike...c'mon I'm starting the 'We want a picture of thoughtforfood on his huffy' pressure group :D
If you are asking me to send you a picture of my tool, do it in a PM.

Grater said:
Everyone is too ***** to attack.
Spoken like a true prodigy. Nobody but Sastre had the balls to go up the road. Everyone just sat in. That's why I'm pulling for the little spaniard now.

TheDarkLord said:
No, as armchair amateurs, we are just offering suggestions on what needs to be done to break the wheelsucker. Whether they are actually able to do that is another story, and we will see for ourselves tomorrow. But what the climb to Prato Nevoso showed is that if the attacks keep coming, Evans will crack. OTOH, today's climb showed that at a steady pace, he will continue to suck wheels and hang on.
After watching the stage, I am wondering if Sastre would not have gained more time if A. Schleck had gone with him, as in fact the mom suggested. Because Schleck looked super frisky the whole climb.

Lonnie Utah said:
Spoken like a true prodigy. Nobody but Sastre had the balls to go up the road. Everyone just sat in. That's why I'm pulling for the little spaniard now.
im rooting for carlos now too