Currie E-Bike

Nyrides

Guest
I saw two of these strapped to the back of a car the other night. 'Looked interesting and not so
cumbersome. My first thought was that it seems like a great idea for making it possible to bring my
wife along on longer, hillier trips,

Has anybody had any experience with these? At $599, it seems like a much more reasonable option than
many other electric bikes.

--
Low-Impact Rides in the NY/LI region www.geocities.com/NYRides

anonymous writes:

> I saw two of these strapped to the back of a car the other night. 'Looked interesting and not so
> cumbersome. My first thought was that it seems like a great idea for making it possible to bring
> my wife along on longer, hillier trips.

E-vehicles are notoriously bad for climbing hills so that would not be a good plan unless you can
recharge underway.

> Has anybody had any experience with these? At $599, it seems like a much more reasonable option
> than many other electric bikes.

I think there is also less there for that price. There ain't no free lunch. Besides, these devices
are more motor cycles and scooters than bicycles in the sense of this forum.