CX Natz today

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by bfd, Dec 10, 2004.

  1. bfd

    bfd Guest

    David Rath got his 2nd Masters title(55+).

    Anyone hear anything else?

    Tags:

  2. alan_atwood

    alan_atwood Guest

    How about that Jamey Driscoll guy.......7th in U23's in his first year,
    and then rips off the legs of the single speeders to take 2nd :) :).

    Well natz was fun, to say the least. Page's race with Trebon was a
    classic; those two were so fast that they lapped about 2/3 of the
    field. Tree farm's gonna surprise some of the Euro's at world's.
    Can't say I saw Compton coming either, but why am I not surprised.
    Last time I saw her race she crushed the U23 field in KC. And a very
    good win for Selander; I'm a big Toby Marzot fan but every time I see
    this kid he wins. I think we can do some things in the junior race
    this year.

    Looking forward to everyone coming to B-town the next two years.

    Alan

    bfd wrote:
    > David Rath got his 2nd Masters title(55+).
    >
    > Anyone hear anything else?

  3. On 12/14/2004 07:48 AM, in article
    [email protected], "alan_atwood"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > How about that Jamey Driscoll guy.......7th in U23's in his first year,
    > and then rips off the legs of the single speeders to take 2nd :) :).

    First year in the U23s ... Remember, Jamey was the Junior national champion
    last year, just beating Konrad Lebas who had a mechanical in sight of the
    line, if I recall correctly.

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com