Cycling Manager

Yippie Kye Ay

Aug 8, 2004
I found this game and downloaded the demo, it is awesome but I have not seen it here in America. Does anybody know of anywhere I can purchase this game without having to worry about overseas shipping or currency exchange.

Not sure about where you can get it, but cycling manger 4 rocks.

I play it in my spare time to relieve the boredom of university.

Great game hope you find it

Download it with Kazaa or eMule or any other similar programe! You don`t need to buy an original! At least here nobody buys orginals..:):p

I got it shipped over here from europe, the shipping wasent too bad actually, like 7 bucks and it didnt take very long. The only problem I had was that you need a really good computer to run it so i cant use it on my laptop. :( The other funny thing is they cant use some of the real names of riders, for example lance Nilstrong instead of Armstrong....weird stuff like that. Fun though.

Virenque said:
Download it with Kazaa or eMule or any other similar programe! You don`t need to buy an original! At least here nobody buys orginals..:):p
I doubt that this game exists on uploads… If you found the link just let me know, please.

Virenque said:
I checked on eMule and there are plenty!
Ok

The problem is that I only heard about such things like eMule, but I never used. Would you explain it to me in few words?

Possibly, depends of number of sources, time you`re connected, your connection speed and so on..! Leave it connected 24/7..
If you want it free, you must be patient hehe..:)

I have cycling manager 4 and cycling manager pro, you can buy them from cyanide studios. Dont know the exact website but search for them on yahoo or google.

Tyler Karnes

I have cycling manager 4 and cycling manager pro, you can buy them from cyanide studios. Dont know the exact website but search for them on yahoo or google.

Tyler Karnes

How do you find Cycling Manager in Emule? I've downloaded Emule but I can't find the game. Can someone please help?

Torrent client: Azureus
Torrent download site: Torrentspy
There are a lot of them. Use google.

I`ve just got it and played it. It looks good. I just need to buy some more RAM because it`s loading too long.

If you like this kind of games, please check www.cyclingforfun.org. It is an online manger game of cycling. And it is for free!!!

You can play against player from all over the world!!!! In real stages!!!

Check the post "cycling manager" by PANTANI28 for more information ;)