Cyclops for sale

Mike

Guest
Cycops Fluid 2 trainer for sale. Includes the adapter for a 20 inch wheel. It's the smoothest one on
the market. Practically new. I've used it for about 2 months. Asking $225. Brand new one would cost
over $300.

Mike

"Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Cycops Fluid 2 trainer for sale. Includes the adapter for a 20 inch wheel. It's the smoothest one
> on the market. Practically new. I've used it for about 2 months. Asking $225. Brand new one would
> cost over $300.

These truly are awesome trainers, if you haven't tried one. They're very quiet, and very smooth. The
Rolls Royce of trainers.

-Barry