Cyclops for sale

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike, Feb 28, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Cycops Fluid 2 trainer for sale. Includes the adapter for a 20 inch wheel. It's the smoothest one on
    the market. Practically new. I've used it for about 2 months. Asking $225. Brand new one would cost
    over $300.

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

    "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Cycops Fluid 2 trainer for sale. Includes the adapter for a 20 inch wheel. It's the smoothest one
    > on the market. Practically new. I've used it for about 2 months. Asking $225. Brand new one would
    > cost over $300.

    These truly are awesome trainers, if you haven't tried one. They're very quiet, and very smooth. The
    Rolls Royce of trainers.

    -Barry