FS: CYCLOPS FLUID 2

Mike

Guest
Cyclops Fluid 2 trainer for sale. Includes the adapter for a 20 inch wheel.

It's the smoothest one on the market. Practically new. I've used it for about 2 months. Asking $200
or best offer. Brand new one would cost over $300. I'm in New Jersey but will mail it if necessary.
Call or email me if interested.

Mike 973-543-2884 [email protected]

[email protected] (Mike) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Cyclops Fluid 2 trainer for sale. Includes the adapter for a 20 inch wheel.
>
> It's the smoothest one on the market. Practically new. I've used it for about 2 months. Asking
> $200 or best offer. Brand new one would cost over $300. I'm in New Jersey but will mail it if
> necessary. Call or email me if interested.
>
> Mike 973-543-2884 [email protected]

OK, there is 12 inches or more of snow on the ground in New Jersey and NO ONE is going riding!
Soooo, how does one stay in shape. Easy, you ride indoors on the smoothest trainer available. I'm
still selling mine but I've lowered the asking price to $175. So look out the window at all that
snow and then give me a call.

Mike 973-543-2884 [email protected]