Deep, bowel shaking meaning

alienator

Jun 10, 2004
So, I was sitting here, communing with the Universe, when suddenly, like a clarion ringing forth from the mountain tops, I realized I had yet to express my most deepest thoughts and feelings, yea the firmament above my fundament, in song. No, it were not my intent to be that song's scribe. No, I needed to delve even deeper, deep into the sage waters of YouTube to find that which spake of what shook my core. So verily I set upon a search, to find that song that when posted, would, without words, convey my very meaning, though unknown to others, to those others without said words.

How does one commence such a search? If I know anything, it's that if put my trust in the hands of the gods and into the gloves of the Ironmen, they would bring forth the song for me. So I cast my plea into Matlab™ with the faith that a random selection of the song's first letter would set my path straight. That letter, then cast into a YouTube search, would provide said song in the form of the first song returned.

Below, you can see the casting of the Matlab™ search and the result of the Matlab™ search

Oh, I was confounded when first I saw the result that Big Lance himself conveyed to me through YouTube, but then I understood: BL would not use said "V" in a pronoun. No, that would be like using "T", as in "The" to alphabetize a list of books. So I understood.

So here it is. No doubt can be had concerning its meaning and import. Here is what the Konanites want to convey through me: "Yo Viviré", by Celia Cruz.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiye4ruiAPc[/ame]

Be not afraid if you tremble in the face of its power.

I am going to report you to the SPCA for that little effort. My dog is lying quivering from that exfernal racket. It was like listening to the Rio Carnival meets the Karangahape Road LadyBoy's Choir in a commercial kitchen. I truly hope that none of the singers actually survived that sonic outrage.

I'm flattered, thanks, but did you get it? I thought about using a Korn video, but I wanted to probe deeper.

If you wanted to probe that deep, you should have a warning up. What if some innocent Texan stumbles across it?

taniwha said:
If you wanted to probe that deep, you should have a warning up. What if some innocent Texan stumbles across it?

Well, he'll have to chew that merkin when the time comes.

taniwha said:
I am going to report you to the SPCA for that little effort. My dog is lying quivering from that exfernal racket. It was like listening to the Rio Carnival meets the Karangahape Road LadyBoy's Choir in a commercial kitchen. I truly hope that none of the singers actually survived that sonic outrage.

Hey, are you talking about the Karangahape Road LadyBoy's Choir from Katy, Texass?

alienator said:
Hey, are you talking about the Karangahape Road LadyBoy's Choir from Katy, Texass?

Hell, is there a chapter there? I hope they aren't using the same ugliness test for admittance, here they even look appalling if you squint really hard.

taniwha said:
Hell, is there a chapter there? I hope they aren't using the same ugliness test for admittance, here they even look appalling if you squint really hard.

Nope. From what the Katy Chamber of Commerce website says, they're using the standard tea bag test.

I see your true meaning and purpose behind your destined song very clearly now... What that video tells me is that.... it's not about the bike !

Did I understand it correctly ?

gman0482 said:
I see your true meaning and purpose behind your destined song very clearly now... What that video tells me is that.... it's not about the bike !

Did I understand it correctly ?

Yes, that's part of it, but the rest is more than that. I can only define what the rest says to me in the way the searing vocals rend my soul and the psyche shredding lyrics lay bare my id. That is to say, you have to submit to an experiential interpretation.

64Paramount said:
I listened to it and felt humbled and unworthy.....
That is truly, truly frightening.:eek: Take two tablets and sit quietly in the corner until you regain your self esteem.

64Paramount said:
I listened to it and felt humbled and unworthy.....

My bowels did shake a bit, but it might have been the Chinese I had for dinner. :eek:

Edit: I cast my soul into the void and received the letter "C" as an answer. How does one retrieve their song from BL's oracle?