DEFINITIVE PROOF, JAMES MCNAMARA LIES, RETRACTS POST!

MOJO

Guest
For definitive proof, James Mcnamara, Chicago resident in the Forest
Glen area, lied and presented unsubstantiated allegations toward Alan,
email me for complete documentation saved from the Google archives.

We feel it is a public service to inform the world of James Mcnamara's
mode of operation. It is imperative you avoid him at all costs. The
world will be a better place without him!

Mojo - CEO [email protected]

There is a fundamental difference between a lie and a mistake, a
distinction that you have yet to discern. I am a victim of the same
human frailty that we all share. We make mistakes now and then. I do
not avow that I am the exception, like Ed Gin who claims to be "GOD
LIKE". Yes, I admitted to making a mistake, owned up and issued a
public apology because it was the right thing to do. Unlike some, I
take responsibility for my actions. Alan and I resolved this matter
amicably in private email exchanges and we both removed our posts. All
that remains is the original fallacious, derogatory post. Alan and I
put this behind us and moved on. I'd suggest you do the same.

As concerns legal action, these cross-posted vile, vulgar posts that
employ my email address as a Google Nickname and which imply that I am
a homosexual, adulterer, child molester and a pervert cannot possibly
be misconstrued as mistakes. Such posts are irrefutably a deliberate
crusade of denigration and violate ISP Terms of Service and are
considered defamation as defined by law. Should such posts persist, I
will have no recourse but to pursue legal action. Loss of internet
connectivity and monetary settlement will undoubtedly result and the
money surrendered would be far better invested in a therapist to
resolve your hatred issues.

Jim McNamara

JimmyMac wrote:
> There is a fundamental difference between a lie and a mistake, a
> distinction that you have yet to discern. I am a victim of the same
> human frailty that we all share. We make mistakes now and then. I do
> not avow that I am the exception,...

For example, a person might not remember responding to a post by Gary
Brown several years ago on rec.bicycles.misc and MISTAKENLY say that he
did not respond to it - or is this the exception to the rule?

> ...Alan and I resolved this matter
> amicably in private email exchanges and we both removed our posts....

Which is why I removed my post which quoted JM's and AA's posts.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley (For a bit?)