<< having people come
to town for it? Well, not anymore. >>
Why not?
<< recognize a window of opportunity >>
Well, true, I met her
Trying to look out the window...
<< Cities routinely learn how to "do things right" from other cities. SLC had
a
plan and they promoted/marketed their event >>
Location, everything?
Here? Have I entered
Calvino's realm,
"Invissible Cities,"
Or just, alas, am I
Attending a book-promotion,
Multi-city circuit?
Or Public Relations gone awry?
Spin Doctor spun me wrong.
True, yes. Borders ~
My fave hangout,
Best book store found
Around town, my world
~ got redesigned, reconceived,
Based upon my own personal
Specifications, my own
Dream, my Columbia
MFA Thesis, "Flight Into Idleness,"
Now books my [f]light,
You say?
But wait!
That book, mine,
Was dedicated to 3:
Bill Rourke, Kelsy Flemming,
& Anne Bernays.
& it goes w/o
Saying,
Leon always comes,
Everywhere
I go.
Don't you know?
_______
Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>