Detailed Tour de France Route Info?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mark Andersen, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. I'm looking for a source for detailed 2003 Tour de France route info. I want to plow the race in my
    Michelin Road Atlas, so road numbers would be great.

    Anyone know where to go for something like this?

    Thanks!

    Mark Andersen

    Tags:

  2. > I'm looking for a source for detailed 2003 Tour de France route info. I want to plow the race in
    > my Michelin Road Atlas, so road numbers would be great.
    >
    > Anyone know where to go for something like this?

    They typically don't give such detailed info until a month or so prior to the race, if I recall
    correctly. However, you can get a pretty good idea from the rough descriptions on the official site.
    Just link the towns via the indicated passes and, in most cases, there won't be that many options.

  3. Amh

    Amh Guest

    news:<%[email protected]>...
    > > I'm looking for a source for detailed 2003 Tour de France route info. I want to plow the race in
    > > my Michelin Road Atlas, so road numbers would be great.
    > >
    > > Anyone know where to go for something like this?
    >
    > They typically don't give such detailed info until a month or so prior to the race, if I recall
    > correctly. However, you can get a pretty good idea from the rough descriptions on the official
    > site. Just link the towns via the indicated passes and, in most cases, there won't be that many
    > options.

    Is the prologue route detailed somewhere?

    Thanks in advance.

    Andy