Disabusing Dullard's Disingenuously Distasteful Discourse

LoGo USA

Guest
Hey guys -

In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
of course) misspelling my name:

>Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
>Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

The winter nights are very long
In Minnesota; wine is cheap...
There - repetitious, ranting, wrong -
One writes when 'he' should simply sleep.

Is 'he' Ed Dullard, 'nget' or 'Mark'?
I don't much care, and doubt you do.
This shrill dyslexic dog-ape's bark
Is saying nothing good or true.

Quite unlike Matthew, Leuck or Jon,
Or herald angel singing "Hark",
His posts aren't gospel; they're a con
Conceived in Worthington by dark.

Folks, nothing Dullard's said of me,
No slurs he's coined to catch my eye,
Can change the archived history;
A lie repeated's still a lie.

My poetry is broad in scope;
I'm not hung up on sex or scat.
It's Eddie's mouth that's ripe for soap;
This forum's readers all know that!

At ARBR maybe God is dead;
Prolific putz Saint Senile rules -
A cardboard crown upon his head,
A poor pathetic Prince of Fools.

What would it take to get him hence?
Humiliation doesn't work;
He lacks perception, common sense
And empathy. The man's a jerk!

But still I hope there'll come a time
When Dullard tires of his foul game...
It's to that end I post this rhyme,
'Cuz I'd be proud to take the blame.

Regards,
Wayne

LoGo USA said:
Hey guys -

In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
of course) misspelling my name:

>Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
>Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

The winter nights are very long
In Minnesota; wine is cheap...
There - repetitious, ranting, wrong -
One writes when 'he' should simply sleep.

Is 'he' Ed Dullard, 'nget' or 'Mark'?
I don't much care, and doubt you do.
This shrill dyslexic dog-ape's bark
Is saying nothing good or true.

Quite unlike Matthew, Leuck or Jon,
Or herald angel singing "Hark",
His posts aren't gospel; they're a con
Conceived in Worthington by dark.

Folks, nothing Dullard's said of me,
No slurs he's coined to catch my eye,
Can change the archived history;
A lie repeated's still a lie.

My poetry is broad in scope;
I'm not hung up on sex or scat.
It's Eddie's mouth that's ripe for soap;
This forum's readers all know that!

At ARBR maybe God is dead;
Prolific putz Saint Senile rules -
A cardboard crown upon his head,
A poor pathetic Prince of Fools.

What would it take to get him hence?
Humiliation doesn't work;
He lacks perception, common sense
And empathy. The man's a jerk!

But still I hope there'll come a time
When Dullard tires of his foul game...
It's to that end I post this rhyme,
'Cuz I'd be proud to take the blame.

Regards,
Wayne

Merry Christmas to you Wayne.You could use a sip of wine to mellow you out.
No ones sock puppet,
Mark

"LoGo USA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey guys -
>
> In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
> Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
> poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
> backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
> of course) misspelling my name:

If you want others to get your confounded name right, why don't you get a
sensible name. Who needs a last name with double letters in it.

>>Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
>>Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

> I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
> one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
> what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

This newsgroup was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll which Mr. Sherman
mindlessly defends. He does not care about this newsgroup so why should I -
or anyone else for that matter.

> The winter nights are very long
> In Minnesota; wine is cheap...
> There - repetitious, ranting, wrong -
> One writes when 'he' should simply sleep.

I have given up on the vino. It was bad for my health, although it did have
the effect of making ARBR read better than it otherwise does.

> Is 'he' Ed Dullard, 'nget' or 'Mark'?
> I don't much care, and doubt you do.
> This shrill dyslexic dog-ape's bark
> Is saying nothing good or true.

What is a dog-ape?

> Quite unlike Matthew, Leuck or Jon,
> Or herald angel singing "Hark",
> His posts aren't gospel; they're a con
> Conceived in Worthington by dark.
>
> Folks, nothing Dullard's said of me,
> No slurs he's coined to catch my eye,
> Can change the archived history;
> A lie repeated's still a lie.

And so are your many scribblings highlighting sexual and excretory
functions. Shame on you!

> My poetry is broad in scope;
> I'm not hung up on sex or scat.
> It's Eddie's mouth that's ripe for soap;
> This forum's readers all know that!
>
> At ARBR maybe God is dead;
> Prolific putz Saint Senile rules -
> A cardboard crown upon his head,
> A poor pathetic Prince of Fools.

That is all ARBR and you deserve. There is no point in being intelligent
when in the midst of fools.

> What would it take to get him hence?
> Humiliation doesn't work;
> He lacks perception, common sense
> And empathy. The man's a jerk!
>
> But still I hope there'll come a time
> When Dullard tires of his foul game...
> It's to that end I post this rhyme,
> 'Cuz I'd be proud to take the blame.

Just don't post your usual **** alluding to **** and cum and everything will
be just fine here.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "LoGo USA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey guys -
> >
> > In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
> > Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
> > poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
> > backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
> > of course) misspelling my name:

> If you want others to get your confounded name right, why don't you get a
> sensible name. Who needs a last name with double letters in it.

Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
do with double consonants.

> >>Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
> >>Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

> > I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
> > one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
> > what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

> This newsgroup was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll which Mr. Sherman
> mindlessly defends....

When have I ever defended Ed Dolan?

> What is a dog-ape?

A dog ape is a male ape. Look in a dictionary.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"the bacteria people tuned in-as to bioengineering at the correct

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "LoGo USA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Hey guys -
>> >
>> > In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
>> > Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
>> > poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
>> > backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
>> > of course) misspelling my name:

>> If you want others to get your confounded name right, why don't you get a
>> sensible name. Who needs a last name with double letters in it.

> Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
> do with double consonants.

But to use the same vowel more than once in a name is in very bad taste. I
am surprised that Wayne has not changed his name to one that others will not
be constantly tripping over. Note my name as an example of how a name should
be: Edward Dolan. Do you see more than one vowel of the same letter in
either name? Do you see double consonants of the same letter together?

The poet of ARBR should really do something about his confounded name. Has
he no respect for names, not even his own? Yea, it is his DUTY to change his
name so Ed Dolan will not have to trip over it ever again.

>> > I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
>> > one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
>> > what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

>> This newsgroup was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll which Mr. Sherman
>> mindlessly defends....

> When have I ever defended Ed Dolan?

I am a good troll, not an evil troll.

>> What is a dog-ape?

> A dog ape is a male ape. Look in a dictionary.

But why use a word that no one will know what it means without looking it up
in a dictionary? Wayne badly needs an editor who could help him out on
things like this.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic said:
Edward Dolan wrote:
> "LoGo USA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey guys -
> >
> > In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
> > Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
> > poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
> > backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
> > of course) misspelling my name:

> If you want others to get your confounded name right, why don't you get a
> sensible name. Who needs a last name with double letters in it.

Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
do with double consonants.

I just call him Wayne the poopy poet.I think that name is good enough for what he has done here.
> >>Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
> >>Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

> > I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
> > one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
> > what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

> This newsgroup was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll which Mr. Sherman
> mindlessly defends....

When have I ever defended Ed Dolan?

Tom only defends monkeys from Chicago.
> What is a dog-ape?

A dog ape is a male ape. Look in a dictionary.
Tom is an expert in the primate department.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
> do with double consonants.

The more you two argue the more you become alike[.]

"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
>> do with double consonants.

> The more you two argue the more you become alike[.]

I see that Mark has a sense of humor after all. Note the [.].

I do not bother correcting idiots but I know Mark to be a very smart fellow.
Somewhere along the line he decided that ordinary punctuation was not
necessary, at least not for him. This is a most grievous error and I hope
and trust that Mark has now come around to being a good writer like Ed Dolan
and Tom Sherman. My only aim in being here is to elevate this group to my
own high standards.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan said:
"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
>> do with double consonants.

> The more you two argue the more you become alike[.]

I see that Mark has a sense of humor after all. Note the [.].

I do not bother correcting idiots but I know Mark to be a very smart fellow.
Somewhere along the line he decided that ordinary punctuation was not
necessary, at least not for him. This is a most grievous error and I hope
and trust that Mark has now come around to being a good writer like Ed Dolan
and Tom Sherman. My only aim in being here is to elevate this group to my
own high standards.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

I had a little laugh at that one too Ed.I always read what Mark has to say and I'll bet I would't be the first one to say that he might be a little stubborn.
And the best part of all is you won't find him writing poetry to other guys on usenet.What's that all about?

On 11 Dec 2005 13:10:23 -0800, "LoGo USA" <[email protected]> said in
<[email protected]>:

>I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
>one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
>what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

On the plus side, that post brightened it up a bit :)

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

<[email protected]>:

>I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
>one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
>what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

On the plus side, that post brightened it up a bit :)

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Guy Chapman said he was leaving the group after he had finished with the threads he was on.Wayne also said he would not post more poetry to this group. It now appears that neither of these two are good at their word.

The Grinch,
Mark

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:01:20 +1100, nget
<[email protected]> said in
<[email protected]>:

>Guy Chapman said he was leaving the group after he had finished with
>the threads he was on.Wayne also said he would not post more poetry to
>this group. It now appears that neither of these two are good at their
>word.

And how many times has Mr Ed made his grand exit?

Guy
--

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
> > do with double consonants.

> The more you two argue the more you become alike[.]

Hey Mark,

Where are all your security alarm "friends"? They could enliven things
around here. ;)

--

<[email protected]>:

>Guy Chapman said he was leaving the group after he had finished with
>the threads he was on.Wayne also said he would not post more poetry to
>this group. It now appears that neither of these two are good at their
>word.

And how many times has Mr Ed made his grand exit?

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

I was just remembering last year at this time wasn't it then that Wayne came out with his attack against Ed Dolan?What is it with Wayne and this time of the year that brings out the worst in him?Perhaps he was a little boy of 4 years of age asking Santa Clause for that red tricycle that he wanted so badly. When he didn't get it [1] he was hurt and never got over it.And to this day he is just plain mean at Chistmas time.

[1] his parents hated him.
The Grinch,
Mark

"nget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan Wrote:
>> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > "Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" <[email protected]> wrote in

>> message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>> > The more you two argue the more you become alike[.]

>> I see that Mark has a sense of humor after all. Note the [.].
>>
>> I do not bother correcting idiots but I know Mark to be a very smart
>> fellow.
>> Somewhere along the line he decided that ordinary punctuation was not
>> necessary, at least not for him. This is a most grievous error and I
>> hope
>> and trust that Mark has now come around to being a good writer like Ed
>> Dolan
>> and Tom Sherman. My only aim in being here is to elevate this group to
>> my
>> own high standards.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

> I had a little laugh at that one too Ed.I always read what Mark has to
> say and I'll bet I would't be the first one to say that he might be a
> little stubborn.
> And the best part of all is you won't find him writing poetry to other
> guys on usenet.What's that all about?

I at first praised Wayne Leggett's poetry because it was quite good. This
went to his head and he then thought he could write just any old ****. But
every message is sui generis with me. So I had to take him to task for
writing about sex and ****. He took umbrage at this, thinking he had a God
given right to say anything he wanted to say to this group. But we have some
standards here at ARBR and he can either come up to those standards or get
lost.

Also, it is in extremely bad taste for anyone, let alone a poet, to allude
to sex and ****. He ought to be ashamed of himself! I have told him
repeatedly that the only proper subjects for a poet are love and death, not
necessarily in that order.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:01:20 +1100, nget
> <[email protected]> said in
> <[email protected]>:
>
>>Guy Chapman said he was leaving the group after he had finished with
>>the threads he was on.Wayne also said he would not post more poetry to
>>this group. It now appears that neither of these two are good at their
>>word.

> And how many times has Mr Ed made his grand exit?
>
> Guy

I may take another Grand Farewell shortly as I believe this group has died
altogether. It was murdered by a criminal vandal troll last winter and I
might note that Guy Chapman of England did nothing to prevent it. Besides,
parting is such sweet sorrow! It needs to be done more than once.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

nget (Mark who?) wrote:

> I was just remembering last year at this time wasn't it then that
> Wayne came out with his attack against Ed Dolan?What is it with Wayne
> and this time of the year that brings out the worst in him?Perhaps he
> was a little boy of 4 years of age asking Santa Clause for that red
> tricycle that he wanted so badly. When he didn't get it [1] he was hurt
> and never got over it.And to this day he is just plain mean at Chistmas
> time.

What is up with the lack of spaces between sentences - is this some
weird cyclingforums.com artifact?

Wayne Leggett now has really nice tricycles to play with
<http://www.logo-us.com/pix/logo016.jpg>.

What is "Chistmas?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:15:49 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:01:20 +1100, nget
>> <[email protected]> said in
>> <[email protected]>:
>>
>>>Guy Chapman said he was leaving the group after he had finished with
>>>the threads he was on.Wayne also said he would not post more poetry to
>>>this group. It now appears that neither of these two are good at their
>>>word.

>> And how many times has Mr Ed made his grand exit?
>>
>> Guy

>I may take another Grand Farewell shortly as I believe this group has died
>altogether. It was murdered by a criminal vandal troll last winter and I
>might note that Guy Chapman of England did nothing to prevent it. Besides,
>parting is such sweet sorrow! It needs to be done more than once.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Heavens to Mergatroid! Exit, stage left!

So what if Ed can't stay away. He's off the sauce and easier to get
along with these days.

And its a welcome respite to have Wayne check in as well. This group
may be nearly dead, and mostly off topic at present, but I, for one,
welcome the diversion from the on-going opera 'Days Of our Blog' that
this place has become. I've gotten to the point of scanning the thread
to catch Tom's rejoinders & ignoring the elongated stretches put forth
by the (extremely) loyal opposition.

Most of the streets are free of ice today and I found myself thinking
about a ride on the ol' Tour Easy. I've been mostly off for two or
three months since having what seemed like a cardiac incident earlier
this fall, though tests won't be run until mid-January. I'm feeling
recovered enough that I want to do some riding now, I'll take that as
a good sign.

Indiana Mike

Edward Dolan wrote:
> Also, it is in extremely bad taste for anyone, let alone a poet, to allude
> to sex and ****....

Here is a paper that deals with concealing excrement from public view:
<http://www.age.uiuc.edu/bee/RESEARCH/cover/coverpaper1.html>.

Recumbent content: I used to ride my RANS Rocket and RANS "Wavewind" by
the aforementioned Moorman Swine Farms site on the way to the Wednesday
evening and Saturday morning club rides (in this case the "good old
days" were really better).

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"ahno. the edo comes and goes. you stand there and experience the edo

unless you are bound by ego
riding a bike is highly valued as a way to experience and sample the
edo" - G. Daniels

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:08:35 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"nget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Edward Dolan Wrote:
>>> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> message

>>> I see that Mark has a sense of humor after all. Note the [.].
>>>
>>> I do not bother correcting idiots but I know Mark to be a very smart
>>> fellow.
>>> Somewhere along the line he decided that ordinary punctuation was not
>>> necessary, at least not for him. This is a most grievous error and I
>>> hope
>>> and trust that Mark has now come around to being a good writer like Ed
>>> Dolan
>>> and Tom Sherman. My only aim in being here is to elevate this group to
>>> my
>>> own high standards.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

>> I had a little laugh at that one too Ed.I always read what Mark has to
>> say and I'll bet I would't be the first one to say that he might be a
>> little stubborn.
>> And the best part of all is you won't find him writing poetry to other
>> guys on usenet.What's that all about?

>I at first praised Wayne Leggett's poetry because it was quite good. This
>went to his head and he then thought he could write just any old ****. But
>every message is sui generis with me. So I had to take him to task for
>writing about sex and ****. He took umbrage at this, thinking he had a God
>given right to say anything he wanted to say to this group. But we have some
>standards here at ARBR and he can either come up to those standards or get
>lost.
>
>Also, it is in extremely bad taste for anyone, let alone a poet, to allude
>to sex and ****. He ought to be ashamed of himself! I have told him
>repeatedly that the only proper subjects for a poet are love and death, not
>necessarily in that order.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Ed, I have never understood why Wayne (and others I won't mention,
lacking proof) fails to accept your utter authority on this subject.

You are a shining example.

Indiana Mike