Douche Bag with a Mussette Bag

never_doped

Banned
Jul 30, 2003
Fluff Girl Henry Chang; aka dumb asian slant ****,

http://ucsdcycling.org/modules.php?name=Roster&uid=27

"While on his way to winning nationals, Henry Chang looped a musette bag around his handlebars taking him down and out of the winning break."

Talk about a dumbass.

Ugliest Asian Girl I've Ever Seen:

http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/changSmile.jpg

Hey, does anyone else see the parallels between this
guy and the dude that had "In more dire need of a blow
job, than any white man in history." as his sig?

You clearly need it bad. There is a limit to what I'm
willing to do to help but if things really get tough
I'll pay for an enema.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

"never_doped" <[email protected]...

Biggest wuss there ever was....
Come on over and meet me some time and let's talk about it.
You're a big sissy (duhhhh) and I could help you with your severe
psychological problems.
You're ruining RBR and laughing with yourself at the same time.

-Ken

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> You clearly need it bad. There is a limit to what I'm
> willing to do to help but if things really get tough
> I'll pay for an enema.

"If"? I think we are there. Let's get him set up with a local clinic so we
can all move on with our lives.