Ed is the butt of the joke.

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tom Sherman, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Howard

    Howard Guest

  2. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    Howard <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
    > 81487.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    > > See: <http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/baboon-
    > > _butt.htm>.
    > >

    > ...And you just know practically nobody here is thinking
    > "Gin" when they see the title and who made the original
    > post. Good pic. :)

    I haven't been up to 30 mph on a bicycle in years. However,
    I have taken a few falls every now and then. I can suggest
    to all the racers here that the falls are less likely to do
    any serious damage to either you or the bike if you are
    going slower rather than faster.

    Mr. Sherman should have posted the name in the subject
    heading Ed G. instead of just Ed in order to prevent
    confusion.

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota