Eddy is the Jesus Christ of cycling

Callistus Valerius

Guest
My God, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing some of these threads trying
to compare Lance to Eddy. Eddy is the Jesus Christ of cycling, and don't
you forget it, Amen. I am prepared to forgive the sinners, but let's not
have anymore of this offensive behavior in rbr.

> My God, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing some of these threads
trying
> to compare Lance to Eddy. Eddy is the Jesus Christ of cycling, and

don't
> you forget it, Amen.

If Eddy is Jesus, does that mean Lance is God? I don't understand.

routebeer wrote:
> > My God, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing some of these threads

> trying
> > to compare Lance to Eddy. Eddy is the Jesus Christ of cycling, and

> don't
> > you forget it, Amen.

> If Eddy is Jesus, does that mean Lance is God? I don't understand.

No, VDB is God