"Markasurus Probertasaurus" <[email hidden]> wrote in
message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"D. C. Sessions" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:In said:Between February 2002 and February, 2003 I had 12 severe asthma
attacks
Quoted message said:that
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:required a 911 call to be rushed to hospital to be resusitated. In
FebruaryQuoted message said:Quoted message said:2003 I was admited to hospital and spent 2 weeks there under the care
of
Quoted message said:a
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:lung specialist and a heart specialist. I had an angiogram done that
showedQuoted message said:Quoted message said:a 100% blocked artery that was not repairable.
We're very interested in this blocked artery. How do the
followup angiograms look?Remember that not all coronary artery blockage is created equal. A 100%
block of the LAD before the first bifurcation is known as a widow maker.
Other 100% blocks are survivable, and liveable.
Since we have seen numerous 100% arterial blocks be resolved by restoring
our full immune system. That means a few things. First we must replace all
medications with natural ones. Then we must supplement to supply all
nutrients
necessary to grow healthy new tissue. In this process new arteries and new
heart
muscle get grown. That is the process that is in process with me. My
progress
appears to be very good. I know that some people here think that I am only
here
because I happen to sell ginseng. I am here because I am healing from an
incurable disease and my experience gives (true) hope to others. I get about
600
people a month coming to me for help. This ginseng may be a part of what
they
require, or it may not. I work with an intuitive healer who heals people
every day.