empty trails

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    > Ridin' with the Angry Man around sunset. Too bad the masses don't know about this trail.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803003.jpg
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803002.jpg
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803004.jpg
    >
    > Not.
    >
    > JD

    Nice shots, looks like you're getting better with that new camera.

    --
    Chris
    ________________

  2. JD says:

    >Too bad the masses don't know about this trail.

    What, no GPS coordinates for us, JD?

    ;-)

    Steve

  3. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Empty trails to you, Until we meet again... Empty trails to you, Keep smilin' until then...

    (To the tune of "Happy Trails" by Roy Rogers)

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

  4. "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ridin' with the Angry Man around sunset. Too bad the masses don't know about this trail.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803003.jpg
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803002.jpg
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803004.jpg
    >
    > Not.
    >
    > JD

    That trail wouldn't be located in a place Jen, Dwayne & Mrs. Rarick would only refer to as "France",
    now would it?

    Riding Icarus last September, they teased that they'd take us there this year... but then they'd
    have to kill us (of course).

    Tell Tater 'hi' for me. You crazy, Jerry.

    Craig

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Craig Thrasher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > Ridin' with the Angry Man around sunset. Too bad the masses don't know about this trail.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803003.jpg
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803002.jpg
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032803004.jpg
    > >
    > > Not.
    > >
    > > JD
    >

    > That trail wouldn't be located in a place Jen, Dwayne & Mrs. Rarick would only refer to as
    > "France", now would it?

    Who are they? I know nothing of france, except that they have BO there.

    > Riding Icarus last September, they teased that they'd take us there this year... but then they'd
    > have to kill us (of course).

    I know not of where you speak. Did you ake a report of this threat to the local constabulary?

    > Tell Tater 'hi' for me. You crazy, Jerry.

    Who's "Tater"?

    JD

  6. "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > That trail wouldn't be located in a place Jen, Dwayne & Mrs. Rarick
    would
    > > only refer to as "France", now would it?
    >
    > Who are they? I know nothing of france, except that they have BO there.

    Yeah, I'm no fan of the rifle-droppers either. Either the OTE staff was either f*cking with us or
    that's their codename for some sweet locals-only riding. Keith from GJ/Mesa State was also talking
    it up. Guess you don't recall him, either?

    > > Riding Icarus last September, they teased that they'd take us there this year... but then they'd
    > > have to kill us (of course).
    >
    > I know not of where you speak. Did you ake a report of this threat to the local constabulary?

    We tried reporting it to Mike the headless chicken, but he couldn't hear us or speak back to us,
    seeing how he was missing his head, and all.

    > > Tell Tater 'hi' for me. You crazy, Jerry.
    >
    > Who's "Tater"?

    Hmm, maybe we were in bizarro-fruita??? Now I think you're f*cking with me. ah, never mind...I think
    I see what's going on here.

    Sgt. Schultz would be proud. I know nuth-thing!

    "France" must be sweet, indeed. Either that or you really don't have any idea wtf I'm talking about
    and you think I'm nucking futs.