ERD of DRC MT 17 Rim Please

Johan Bornman

Guest
I'll appreciate it if anyone can give me the ERD of a DRC MT 17 rim
please. I have ordered one, it's on its way but neither the dealer nor
the DRC website (terrible by anyone's standards) can give me an
answer. I'd like to get the spokes ready for when it arrives.

Thanks
Johan Bornman

On May 31, 8:53 am, Johan Bornman <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'll appreciate it if anyone can give me the ERD of a DRC MT 17 rim
> please. I have ordered one, it's on its way but neither the dealer nor
> the DRC website (terrible by anyone's standards) can give me an
> answer. I'd like to get the spokes ready for when it arrives.
>
> Thanks
> Johan Bornman

Got a LBS that uses the Wheelsmith Spoc-calc system?..they have some
rods where they can measure the ERD.

On May 31, 11:28 pm, Qui si parla Campagnolo <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On May 31, 8:53 am, Johan Bornman <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I'll appreciate it if anyone can give me the ERD of a DRC MT 17 rim
> > please. I have ordered one, it's on its way but neither the dealer nor
> > the DRC website (terrible by anyone's standards) can give me an
> > answer. I'd like to get the spokes ready for when it arrives.

> > Thanks
> > Johan Bornman

> Got a LBS that uses the Wheelsmith Spoc-calc system?..they have some
> rods where they can measure the ERD.

Or if you've a couple of old spokes:

http://www.damonrinard.com/spocalc.htm (scroll down)

Regards,

Thomas Hood

On Jun 1, 12:28 am, Qui si parla Campagnolo <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 31, 8:53 am, Johan Bornman <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I'll appreciate it if anyone can give me the ERD of a DRC MT 17 rim
> > please. I have ordered one, it's on its way but neither the dealer nor
> > the DRC website (terrible by anyone's standards) can give me an
> > answer. I'd like to get the spokes ready for when it arrives.

> > Thanks
> > Johan Bornman

> Got a LBS that uses the Wheelsmith Spoc-calc system?..they have some
> rods where they can measure the ERD.

Thanks, but the point is that I have not got the rim in my hands yet.
Once I have it, I can obviously measure it.

JB

never believe published ERDs anyway. I've been burned more than once and
had to get different spokes once I had the rim in my hands.

rocky

news:[email protected]...