ERD of Mavic Rim

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bob D'Amato, May 23, 2004.

  1. Bob D'Amato

    Bob D'Amato Guest

    Does anyone know the ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) of a Mavic Asphalt A719
    700c rim?

    ---

  2. daveornee

    daveornee Guest

    Bob D'Amato wrote:
    > Does anyone know the ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) of a Mavic Asphalt
    > A719 700c rim?
    > ---
    > (http://www.grisoft.com/http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.689 /
    > Virus Database: 450 - Release Date: 5/21/04

    Not on the Rinard or DT Swiss data bases I use. My next mover would be
    to contact: Mavic USA Mavic Inc. 17 Parkridge Road Haverhill, MA 01835
    Sorry, I lost their phone number.

    or............. try the dealer you bought them from..... or measure them
    using the method detailed on the Rinard Spoke Caluculator hosted on
    Sheldon Brown's web site.

    --

  3. "Bob D'Amato" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Does anyone know the ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) of a Mavic Asphalt A719
    > 700c rim?

    Hasn't Mavic got the message yet about how crappy their website is?
    Are these guys slow learners or what!
    Get a Velocity rim, at least they have the brains to put the ERDs on their
    website.

    Marty