European Quad

On Jan 28, 6:08 am, "Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Here is the website for the Quad ATB made in France. The site is in French
> but there are a lot of good pictures.
>
> www.quadbikexcycles.com
>
> Jeff

Have you considered an Irish mail? A while back a fellow on BROL
bought one out of florida and said he took it out on the trails. Seems
that he could cruise around at 14mph. These have four wheels and the
steering is done with your feet. I have been thinking about making one
using 20in bmx wheels.
Mark

Here is the web site of a company that makes them. I wish there was some
place to try one.

http://www.champiot.com/

Jeff
news:[email protected]...