Evidence of drug use

Bob Schwartz

Guest
For the hell of it I checked Unibet's line on Flanders.
Currently GeorgeWithTheFuglyShades is at 40.00, only
slightly worse than Devolder at 35.00 and better than
Zabel at 50.00. He is equal with Flecha, Wesemann, and
Gilbert.

According to Unibet there are only 18 riders that are
more likely to win the race.

Makes you wonder how they set their odds, doesn't it.

Bob Schwartz

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> For the hell of it I checked Unibet's line on Flanders.
> Currently GeorgeWithTheFuglyShades is at 40.00, only
> slightly worse than Devolder at 35.00 and better than
> Zabel at 50.00. He is equal with Flecha, Wesemann, and
> Gilbert.
>
> According to Unibet there are only 18 riders that are
> more likely to win the race.
>
> Makes you wonder how they set their odds, doesn't it.

It makes me wonder why you believe yourself to be so well educated on this
aspect of the sport and yet you've made no predictions whatsoever.

On 4/5/07 5:09 PM, in article
[email protected], "Tom Kunich"
<cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
>> For the hell of it I checked Unibet's line on Flanders.
>> Currently GeorgeWithTheFuglyShades is at 40.00, only
>> slightly worse than Devolder at 35.00 and better than
>> Zabel at 50.00. He is equal with Flecha, Wesemann, and
>> Gilbert.
>>
>> According to Unibet there are only 18 riders that are
>> more likely to win the race.
>>
>> Makes you wonder how they set their odds, doesn't it.

> It makes me wonder why you believe yourself to be so well educated on this
> aspect of the sport and yet you've made no predictions whatsoever.

I'd say that they're giving Georgie much better odds than are warranted,
since he's still recovering from wrist surgery, and isn't expected to race
again until the Tour of Georgia ...

But hey ... If you wanna think that George has got good odds to win, go
ahead and place your bet on him ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

On Apr 5, 5:09 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:eek:[email protected]...
>
> > For the hell of it I checked Unibet's line on Flanders.
> > Currently GeorgeWithTheFuglyShades is at 40.00, only
> > slightly worse than Devolder at 35.00 and better than
> > Zabel at 50.00. He is equal with Flecha, Wesemann, and
> > Gilbert.

> > According to Unibet there are only 18 riders that are
> > more likely to win the race.

> > Makes you wonder how they set their odds, doesn't it.

> It makes me wonder why you believe yourself to be so well educated on this
> aspect of the sport and yet you've made no predictions whatsoever.

I wonder why I thought for even a second that you would respond to
this thread in anything other than a negative or insulting way.

In article
<[email protected]>,
Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

> For the hell of it I checked Unibet's line on Flanders.
> Currently GeorgeWithTheFuglyShades is at 40.00, only
> slightly worse than Devolder at 35.00 and better than
> Zabel at 50.00. He is equal with Flecha, Wesemann, and
> Gilbert.
>
> According to Unibet there are only 18 riders that are
> more likely to win the race.
>
> Makes you wonder how they set their odds, doesn't it.

No, it does not.
I happen to know how they set their odds.
--
Michael Press