exotic wheelsets free!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by G.Daniels, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    in the colorado cyclist catalog for spring at ditto.com
    the writer does an excellent job of describing each
    outasite design.

    Tags:

  2. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    g.daniels wrote:
    > in the colorado cyclist catalog for spring at ditto.com
    > the writer does an excellent job of describing each
    > outasite design.

    That's three minutes of life I'll never get back.

    Bill "note to self: check author of posts" S.

  3. > That's three minutes of life I'll never get back.

    It was written by g.daniels... how could you possibly expect
    it to make sense?

    > Bill "note to self: check author of posts" S.

    Oh. Yeah, that too. Hey, even worse, it could have been
    Vandyboy... (or better?)

    Phil, suqidinitnraingin