EZ Bike Stand

bgoetz

Nov 25, 2010
[SIZE= medium]About a week ago I committed to reviewing the EZ Bike Stand. Upon my commitment I fully expected weeks before I would actually receive and have to type a review for the product. As typical I would be wrong, EZ Bike Stand got me the stand within 3 days from the time I committed to reviewing the stand, I really was not aware that mail could actually work that fast. My instructions were to spend a week with the product and then give my opinion, after 5 minutes I was ready to write my review. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium]This thing was really just that simple, one bolt, one screw, and adjust to a tire width that fits, front or rear wheel the bike sits perfect. The width can be adjusted in two seconds to fit everything from a road bike with the narrowest of tires to a mountain bike with the widest of tires. This product is, is well built, I could take a sledge hammer to it and not phase it. This bike stand can serve a multitude of uses you can use it to simply store your bike in the garage, basement, or for those who like to show their bikes off and have understanding wives, the living room. You could also easily pack it in your car to use as a stand at a race or a ride while you unload the remainder of your gear. On top of all of the obvious uses, if you place the front wheel in the stand you have full control over the entire bike, which means you can lube or do whatever I want to the bike with two completely free hands.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium]Ok, so I am fully aware that there are tons of companies that make such a product, some of them may even be less expensive than the EZ Bike Stand. So what sets EZ Bike Stand apart? I doubt that any bike stand has the combination of build, ease of use, and compact enough to take up little space when traveling. Also the guys at EZ Bike seem like they are probably pretty cool guys, the directions are full of light hearted statements like “Do not sit on the bicycle while in the EZ Bike Stand…we believe in lowering health care costs” or “Do not use the EZ Bike Stand to support a bicycle in the back of a moving vehicle; especially in the back of a pickup truck…you will absolutely regret this decision”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium]At the end of the day, the EZ Bike Stand is pretty sweet and easy to use, be it that you are using it to hold your wife’s bike or hold your bike while you tune the rear derailleur right before a race. For the price it is a must have, and good luck busting it. If you do wear it out or bust it, my money is on EZ Bike to make it right…. [/SIZE]

Can you provide a picture or a website link (I know I could look it up, but I want to see exactly the stand you have)
Nice review, good writing. Thank you!

bgoetz, thanks for the terrific review and comments about our EZ Bike Stand! We really want cyclists to feel great about purchasing one of our bicycle stands and I believe you captured our vision. Now, I don't think we tested it with a sledge hammer, but my bet is with you...it's built tough.