F-Rod Lazy?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Velocat, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Velocat

    Velocat Guest

    from cyclingnews.com:

    Patrick Lefevere quoted as saying

    "I did more for him than any other. This year his achilles will certainly not give him any pain, and
    he won't sit on his lazy behind, just like Fred Rodriguez, another asshole who thought he would get
    offers after a second place in Milan-San Remo and Gent-Wevelgem. "

    Tags:

  2. Laff

    Laff Guest

    "VeloCat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > from cyclingnews.com:
    >
    > Patrick Lefevere quoted as saying
    >
    > "I did more for him than any other. This year his achilles will certainly not give him any pain,
    > and he won't sit on his lazy behind, just like Fred Rodriguez, another asshole who thought he
    > would get offers after a second place in Milan-San Remo and Gent-Wevelgem. "

    Bravo QS! Bravo!

    Those malcontents get what they deserve. Van Heeswijk is a traitor to the sport of cycling, coming
    over to a corrupttion-ridden organization like USPS.