Finding Sponsors

Deafwolf

Jun 21, 2010
I was looking into the website Hookit.com. I got so frustrated with not being able to race when I couldn't afford it. And then a friend suggested finding a sponsor. Seems like a great idea, but I am no podium class. I'm a cat 5 road criterium... hell, I'm a total noob still trying to get the legs to keep up. So what are your thoughts and maybe suggestions towards finding sponsorship. Any comment is welcome other than "Get a second job". Thanks.

Finding sponsors at this point might be a challenge. Your best option might be to join a team and avail yourself of their team discounts.

Corporate sponsors seem to be everywhere in the world today. Take the Olympics, for example. Difficult to imagine what the skating rink without the flags seem ubiquitous chain restaurants that advertise fast food and telephone companies. It is not just for big events to draw sponsors, either.

The sponsor may be an individual, company or entity that wants to give money or equipment to support causes. Finding a sponsor should not be difficult. The first thing to do if you are looking for a sponsor of the study. Research indicates if a sponsor is particularly influenced by the individual or organization to promote particular purpose. Great business ideas must be a high sponsorship opportunities. In today's business realities, the organization attractive to a sponsor of the event will include the alignment of several factors.

Why would a sponsor, unless it's a family member, want to get involved in a situation like this? What's in it for the sponsor?