First thanks

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by CJ Jones, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. CJ Jones

    CJ Jones Guest

    This is the ONLY ng I've visited in the last few years that both comes
    across as civil...and helpful.

    Secondly, I'm always trying to find recipes for the diabetic friends who
    come to visit. If anyone has some great ideas, I'd be happy to hear
    them. Right now, we're having our tbird on Tuesday, so I've put a
    splenda cocoa cake and some semisweet splenda cookies on the board for
    tomorrow, but any ideas for savories are welcomed.

    Thanks and it's been great to read you all and to get to know your
    styles a bit..you're a terrific group of folks!

    CJ

    Tags:

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

    CJ Jones wrote:

    > This is the ONLY ng I've visited in the last few years that both comes
    > across as civil...and helpful.
    >
    > Secondly, I'm always trying to find recipes for the diabetic friends

    who
    > come to visit. If anyone has some great ideas, I'd be happy to hear
    > them. Right now, we're having our tbird on Tuesday, so I've put a
    > splenda cocoa cake and some semisweet splenda cookies on the board for
    > tomorrow, but any ideas for savories are welcomed.
    >
    > Thanks and it's been great to read you all and to get to know your
    > styles a bit..you're a terrific group of folks!
    >
    > CJ

    CJ,

    Here's a link to lots of recipes you might try:

    http://cldia.allrecipes.com/default.asp?nplsrcid=525

    Don't forget to read accompanying user reviews of the recipes for
    adaptations and/or modifications to them and comments about them.

    All the best,

    --
    Andy
    http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h

  3. Bronwyn

    Bronwyn Guest

    Your'e too kind! We think we are alright too. We have our ups and
    downs, but try to keep a good tone. Like in life, we don't always get
    it right. LOL

    Bronwyn
    Oz