First thanks

CJ Jones

Guest
This is the ONLY ng I've visited in the last few years that both comes
across as civil...and helpful.

Secondly, I'm always trying to find recipes for the diabetic friends who
come to visit. If anyone has some great ideas, I'd be happy to hear
them. Right now, we're having our tbird on Tuesday, so I've put a
splenda cocoa cake and some semisweet splenda cookies on the board for
tomorrow, but any ideas for savories are welcomed.

Thanks and it's been great to read you all and to get to know your
styles a bit..you're a terrific group of folks!

CJ

CJ Jones wrote:

> This is the ONLY ng I've visited in the last few years that both comes
> across as civil...and helpful.
>
> Secondly, I'm always trying to find recipes for the diabetic friends

who
> come to visit. If anyone has some great ideas, I'd be happy to hear
> them. Right now, we're having our tbird on Tuesday, so I've put a
> splenda cocoa cake and some semisweet splenda cookies on the board for
> tomorrow, but any ideas for savories are welcomed.
>
> Thanks and it's been great to read you all and to get to know your
> styles a bit..you're a terrific group of folks!
>
> CJ

CJ,

Here's a link to lots of recipes you might try:

http://cldia.allrecipes.com/default.asp?nplsrcid=525

Don't forget to read accompanying user reviews of the recipes for
adaptations and/or modifications to them and comments about them.

All the best,

--
Andy
http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h

Your'e too kind! We think we are alright too. We have our ups and
downs, but try to keep a good tone. Like in life, we don't always get
it right. LOL

Bronwyn
Oz