Follow Visit to TW-Bents, Taiwan

Michael J. Klein

Guest
I will be visting the production facility this time and photographing
and reporting on their operations. I will entertain any (reasonable)
question or customer concern for them. I have several user-suggested
items on my list to discuss with them.

For those of you who have not seen the first installment, the site is
here: http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm

Here is the "beauty shot" :
http://www.asiancastings.com/images/DSCN7123.JPG

Enjoy.

Michael J. Klein [email protected]
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Nice bikes.

Where do those two struts that lead under the seat go in the suspended
model?

news:[email protected]...

On Fri, 07 May 2004 12:30:42 +0800, Michael J. Klein wrote:

> I will be visting the production facility this time and photographing
> and reporting on their operations. I will entertain any (reasonable)
> question or customer concern for them. I have several user-suggested
> items on my list to discuss with them.

Ask about their plans for a "high racer", which are shown on their web
site. If and when will it be in production !

On Sat, 08 May 2004 00:06:49 GMT, "Robert Haston"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Nice bikes.
>
>Where do those two struts that lead under the seat go in the suspended
>model?

There are 2 suspended models that I saw. Could you tell me to which
one you are referring? If I can get that info, I will photograph the
suspension system for you.

>"Michael J. Klein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I will be visting the production facility this time and photographing
>> and reporting on their operations. I will entertain any (reasonable)
>> question or customer concern for them. I have several user-suggested
>> items on my list to discuss with them.
>>
>> For those of you who have not seen the first installment, the site is
>> here: http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
>>
>> Here is the "beauty shot" :
>> http://www.asiancastings.com/images/DSCN7123.JPG
>>
>> Enjoy.
>>

>> Michael J. Klein [email protected]
>> Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>> Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]

Michael J. Klein [email protected]
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
www.goto-info.com
[email protected]

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Nice bikes.
>
>Where do those two struts that lead under the seat go in the suspended
>model?

I saw 2 suspension models. Can you tell me to which one you are
referring? If I can get that info, I will photograph the suspension
system for you.

>"Michael J. Klein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I will be visting the production facility this time and photographing
>> and reporting on their operations. I will entertain any (reasonable)
>> question or customer concern for them. I have several user-suggested
>> items on my list to discuss with them.
>>
>> For those of you who have not seen the first installment, the site is
>> here: http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
>>
>> Here is the "beauty shot" :
>> http://www.asiancastings.com/images/DSCN7123.JPG
>>
>> Enjoy.
>>

>> Michael J. Klein [email protected]
>> Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>> Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]
>> [email protected]

Michael J. Klein [email protected]
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
www.goto-info.com
[email protected]

On Fri, 07 May 2004 20:51:10 -0400, "swamprun" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Fri, 07 May 2004 12:30:42 +0800, Michael J. Klein wrote:
>
>> I will be visting the production facility this time and photographing
>> and reporting on their operations. I will entertain any (reasonable)
>> question or customer concern for them. I have several user-suggested
>> items on my list to discuss with them.

>Ask about their plans for a "high racer", which are shown on their web
>site. If and when will it be in production !

As it turns out, there was some confusion about which day we were
going to meet (which often happens in multi-lingual situations) so, I
am returning to the Production facility on Thursday, May 13, and not
Tuesday May 11 as I had originally stated.

So, I have a couple more days to take any questions or comments for
Mr. Kao and Mr. Chen.
Michael J. Klein [email protected]
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]