For the love of Unicycle.com

UniTyler wrote:
> ... I think I've figured out the whole Santa thing - his name is John
> Drummond! :D

Sounds like Christmas is coming early!!

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

So its not free at all then is it?

If you have to send back your Sem frame it sounds like an exchange to
me. Still nice of them to do, but I think the sem frames are better
quality than the nimbus as a rule of thumb you may have the same isssue
with this one too.

--
Checkernuts

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Checkernuts wrote:
> So its not free at all then is it?
>
> If you have to send back your Sem frame it sounds like an exchange to
> me..

good point.

and the Sem is like 20 bucks more.

--
jagur

theres enough BS in life, without BS contributing.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

So what is actually happening here is this:

Tyler buys a Sem frame for $65 (if Jagur is correct)
It´s not perfectly symmetric. Tyler complains a little. Tyler gets a
Nimbus frame worth $45.

That doesn´t seem like a great deal to me.

--
fexnix

'*My fresh gallery*'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
*I Got Infinite Skillz*
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

fexnix wrote:
> So what is actually happening here is this:
>
> Tyler buys a Sem frame for $65 (if Jagur is correct)
> It´s not perfectly symmetric. Tyler complains a little. Tyler gets a
> Nimbus frame worth $45.
>
> That doesn´t seem like a great deal to me.

Threads to fallow:

I got my new Numbus Freestyle Longneck Frame!!!

Pics of my new Numbus Freestyle Longneck Frame!!!!!

My Numbus frame is off center!!!!!!

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Evan Byrne wrote:
> Threads to fallow:

also:
I Have A New Nimbus Freestyle, How Do I Put Air In The Tire?
My First Ride On My New Nimbus Freestyle!
Poll: What Color Tire Goes With My New Nimbus Freestyle?
Poll: What Length Cranks Should I Put On My New Nimbus Freestyle?
My First Day As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
My First Week As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
My Second Week As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
Unicycle.com Asked Me To Return Their Nimbus Freestyle!

Geez... this is fun... we could have a whole thread of "future Tyler
thread names"...

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

maestro8 wrote:
> also:
> I Have A New Nimbus Freestyle, How Do I Put Air In The Tire?
> My First Ride On My New Nimbus Freestyle!
> Poll: What Color Tire Goes With My New Nimbus Freestyle?
> Poll: What Length Cranks Should I Put On My New Nimbus Freestyle?
> My First Day As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
> My First Week As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
> My Second Week As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
> Unicycle.com Asked Me To Return Their Nimbus Freestyle!
>
> Geez... this is fun... we could have a whole thread of "future Tyler
> thread names"...

Haha, well I thought that was funny...sorry Tyler.;)

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

Unitik908 wrote:
> like free torker unicycles??
>
> Chase

Point well taken, Sir.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

It came. And that's about all there is to be happy about. It's super
skinny (bad), and it's no closer to the tire than my old Nimbus X frame
(bad). Well, at least it's not crooked... :rolleyes: I think I'll keep
it, but I'm going to get a Koxx Frame from Roger once I get the money.
I got my allowance raised to $20 recently, so it'll be enough here
pretty quick, plus X-mas money.

--
UniTyler
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Wait, I thought you already had one, but it was just bent?

And stop worrying about milimeter's of frame clearance, it really
doesn't make that much difference. I can standupWW just as easy on my
trials than I could on a semcycle longneck freestlye unicycle that I
rode once.

--

UniTyler wrote:
> I think I'll keep it, but I'm going to get a Koxx Frame from Roger once
> I get the money.

wow

So thats 3 frames, you could have used one and taken 5 minutes to cut
strips of a coke can.
money changes everything I guess...

--
DK

*\"faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of
death.\" - hunter s. thompson*
DK's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8054