FOURTEEN (14) days delivery from Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael Pearlma, May 15, 2003.

  1. Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
    for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
    have to wait longer.

    Tags:

  2. Larry Schudt

    Larry Schudt Guest

    On 15 May 2003 07:38:22 -0700, [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote:

    >Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    >wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
    >for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
    >have to wait longer.

    So when it arrives, check the postmark. If it has been that long in transit, sill you apologize
    publicly in this newsgroup for slamming Performance for something outside their control?

  3. Archer

    Archer Guest

    > Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    > wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
    > them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
    > says I have to wait longer.

    You never did tell us how they shipped it. Was it UPS/Fedex, so you would have a tracking number?

    it's morning".

  4. Nobody Cares

    Nobody Cares Guest

    archer <[email protected]_hotmail.com> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    >> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
    >> wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
    >> them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
    >> says I have to wait longer.
    >
    > You never did tell us how they shipped it. Was it UPS/Fedex, so you would have a tracking number?

    Spamming wanker!!!!!

  5. Jon Isaacs

    Jon Isaacs Guest

    >Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.

    So just exactly did you order that wasn't available at the local Performance shop?

    jon

  6. Hunrobe

    Hunrobe Guest

    wrote in part:

    >Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them for to me or
    >refunds the money.

    I made a call to Performance's CFO and told him I was Fabrizio Mazzoleni. Once he heard that he
    promised to find out what you'd ordered and deliver it to you personally. Due to the different time
    zones though you have to be waiting at the curbside in front of your residence on 05/16/03 at 3:35am
    Eastern DST. Watch for a dark blue sedan. Wear a red sweater so he knows that it's you.

    Regards, Bob Hunt

  7. [email protected] (Jon Isaacs) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.
    >
    > So just exactly did you order that wasn't available at the local Performance shop?
    >
    > jon

    or ordered through the shop--thus saving the cost of shipping?