FOURTEEN (14) days delivery from Performance Bikes

Michael Pearlma

Guest
Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
have to wait longer.

On 15 May 2003 07:38:22 -0700, [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote:

>Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
>wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them
>for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply says I
>have to wait longer.

So when it arrives, check the postmark. If it has been that long in transit, sill you apologize
publicly in this newsgroup for slamming Performance for something outside their control?

> Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes. Customer service told me to just
> wait some more. Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid
> them for to me or refunds the money. So far they have done neither and customer service simply
> says I have to wait longer.

You never did tell us how they shipped it. Was it UPS/Fedex, so you would have a tracking number?

it's morning".

Spamming ******!!!!!

>Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.

So just exactly did you order that wasn't available at the local Performance shop?

jon

wrote in part:

>Yes, I shall report this each day till Performance get the product that I paid them for to me or
>refunds the money.

I made a call to Performance's CFO and told him I was Fabrizio Mazzoleni. Once he heard that he
promised to find out what you'd ordered and deliver it to you personally. Due to the different time
zones though you have to be waiting at the curbside in front of your residence on 05/16/03 at 3:35am
Eastern DST. Watch for a dark blue sedan. Wear a red sweater so he knows that it's you.

Regards, Bob Hunt

[email protected] (Jon Isaacs) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >Now it's 14 days since I placed the order to Performance Bikes.
>
> So just exactly did you order that wasn't available at the local Performance shop?
>
> jon

or ordered through the shop--thus saving the cost of shipping?