Free cycling jersey

David Damerell

Guest
I've got a black short-sleeved wool cycling jersey from the USA. It's
very nice except inasmuch as I'm not as big as I thought I was, and
it is slightly too large, so I have ordered another one in the next
size down. It's nominally a 40" chest but obviously will fit someone
who is slightly bigger than me (if you've met me and know what size I am).
Anyone want it?
Today is Saturday, March - a weekend.

Quoting David Damerell <[email protected]>:
>I've got a black short-sleeved wool cycling jersey from the USA.

Steve Watkin of this parish has kindly swapped me a copy of The Long
Distance Cyclists' Handbook for it.

Now to ponder what vital and expensive item I left in the pockets. :)
Today is Sunday, March - a weekend.

Gone through all the pockets and found the following
1/ little bundle of 50 pound notes (too many to count)
2/ first class return rail ticket to Paris for next week.
3/ pre paid phone card worth 100 pounds
4/ stick of Brighton rock

Hope David enjoys the book.......................Oh ****, it looks like I
left my credit card in the book and the pin number is inside the back cover
!!!!!

news:0bi*[email protected]...

Steve W wrote:

> Hope David enjoys the book.......................Oh ****, it looks like I
> left my credit card in the book and the pin number is inside the back cover

Just let me have the number/pin/your dob - I have a Nigerian friend who
will cancel it for you
:))

Wow, thanks Dan !!
I'll pop it in the post