Frivolous Lola

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Colin Blackburn wrote:
    > Anyone know what the cycling content of Frivolous Lola is?
    >
    > http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005KH0B
    >
    > I'll probably give it a miss!
    >
    > Colin

    From the Internet Movie Database under its original title:

    "Plot Summary for
    Monella (1998)

    Lola is engaged to Masetto, but simply will not commit until they sleep
    together, because she suspects the only reason he keeps her a virgin is
    to ensure that she was faithful to him until the wedding. Constantly
    annoyed by Masetto's fits of jealous rage, Lola decides to break up with
    him and soon develops an attraction to her mother's pornographer
    boyfriend, but she simply can't get over her love for Masetto."

    Apparently stars someone called Patrick Mower - now that brings back
    memories - Callan, The Sweeney, The Avengers....

    Tony

  3. Tony Raven wrote:

    > From the Internet Movie Database under its original title:
    >
    > "Plot Summary for
    > Monella (1998)
    >
    > Lola is engaged to Masetto, but simply will not commit until they
    > sleep together, because she suspects the only reason he keeps her a
    > virgin is to ensure that she was faithful to him until the wedding.
    > Constantly annoyed by Masetto's fits of jealous rage, Lola decides to
    > break up with him and soon develops an attraction to her mother's
    > pornographer boyfriend, but she simply can't get over her love for
    > Masetto."
    >
    > Apparently stars someone called Patrick Mower - now that brings back
    > memories - Callan, The Sweeney, The Avengers....

    ....Target
    </anorak>

    World Domination?
    Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
    floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

  4. soup

    soup Guest

    Tony Raven popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on and
    said
    > Apparently stars someone called Patrick Mower - now that brings back
    > memories - Callan, The Sweeney, The Avengers....

    He's in Emmerdale as well (wife told me honest guv).

    --
    yours S

  5. On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:56:27 GMT, "soup" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message <[email protected]>:

    >> Apparently stars someone called Patrick Mower - now that brings back
    >> memories - Callan, The Sweeney, The Avengers....

    >He's in Emmerdale as well (wife told me honest guv).

    And don't forget The Sky At Night.

    IGMC...

    Guy
    --
    "then came ye chavves, theyre cartes girded wyth candels
    blue, and theyre beastes wyth straynge horn-lyke thyngs

  6. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    Colin Blackburn wondered:
    > Anyone know what the cycling content of Frivolous Lola is?

    Google is your friend.

    From <URL:http://cultcuts.net/reviewsmovies/f/frivolouslola.htm>:
    "When the movie begins, we see Lola riding her bicycle as her skirt
    flutters in the wind, revealing her shapely behind. Trust me, it’s a
    painfully sexy sight. As one old man says as he eyeballs Lola’s
    posterior, “Life is so short, but an ass gives it meaning.”"

    From <URL:http://www.rumourmachine.com/Reviews/Frivolous_lola.htm>:
    "The film opens over a bizarre musical credit sequence as Lola rides
    around a 1950s Italian town square setting on her bike, skirt tucked
    into her knickers and showing her curvy butt to all and sundry,
    including the gang of horny adolescents chasing after her and the
    director mugging it up for the camera as the band leader, while the
    women of the village tut-tut and wag their fingers and every other male
    drools and grins as if totally smitten with her charms.

    "We then see her flashing a cyclist and a pair of junior priests. She
    rides into the village and dismounts in a marvellous up skirt shot that
    has the priests gulping with uncontained lust. She enters a local bakery
    and the two priests lose all control whilst sniffing her bicycle seat..."

    And from <URL:http://www.herorealm.com/Movies/DVD/AugustDVDreview.htm>:
    "LOLA is the tale of a carefree young woman who really, really enjoys
    riding around town on her bicycle, in a short skirt, and showing off her
    assets to everyone. That's pretty much about it..."

  7. "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    <snip tale of saucy scenes of girl on bike>

    Aha, so there definitely is something more lushious than just the Italian
    countryside in that film ;)

    Rich