front & rear steer side way bike

"Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I,ve seen some strange bikes before but this one takes the cake. http://www.sidewaysbike.com/

Looks like it'd hurt to go recumbent on that one.

What puzzles me the most is that I can't seem to find the point of the bike - normally I can find
excuses for allmost anything. But it offers a bit better vision backwards for the paranoid.

Seems like making right turns would be a little sketchy. bg

--
His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without
Cling Free.

Bill B wrote:
> I,ve seen some strange bikes before but this one takes the cake. http://www.sidewaysbike.com/

What about the double ended scooter in the background of one picture? Could there be a connection
between these two wizards? What is so bad about building something just because it could be done?
Like a 4wheel 4 person, multiply articulated sort of recumbent.

Can you imagine what must go through the mind of a motorist approaching that thing from behind, and trying to decide whether it's safe to pass, and how much room to give it?

That is truly one of the strangest things I have ever seen. Trying to understand how it must feel to ride it makes my head hurt.

John