FS: New and Slightly Used Complete Road Bicycles

Spc

Guest
Brand New 2004 Specialized Allez Comp-58cm. Full Ultegra(175mm crankset, 12-25 cassette)with 9speed
Dura Ace 7700 Flight Deck shifters. Frame- Columbus FOCO, fully butted, air hardened steel. Fork-
Specialized Carbon-3, high modulus carbon fiber legs, carbon crown, carbon steerer with carbon
spacers. Headset- 1 1/8" threadless, triple sealed stainless cartridge bearings. Seat Post-
Specialized Pavé, advanced composite, 27.2x350mm. Wheelset-Open Pro double butted wheelset(front
spokes black, rear drive spokes silver and rear nondrive spokes black). Schwable Neo Blizzard
tires. Saddle- Selle Italia Flite XP Saddle. Stem-Specialized Pro, 3D forged alloy, 31.8mm bar
clamp, 4-position adjustable. Handlebar- Specialized Pro, racing drop, 31.8mm diameter. Tape- Off
The Front. $1450 obo

Brand New 2003 Allez Pro- Stock full Dura Ace. 58cm frame. For specs check out:

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=5868&JServSessionIdroot=2h7cmmfoxd.j27004

MSRP: $2710.00 Asking $2100 obo

Slightly Used Fort Reynolds 853 60cm frame with Campy Daytona 9speed, Proton wheelset, Kestrel EMS
Pro fork, Cane Creek C2 headset and Flite Oktavia saddle. $1150 obo.

New Koga Miyata Exerciser- 58cm frame & fork with Shimano 105 headset & bottom bracket. Built but
never ridden. $120shipped in lower 48 states.

Slightly used Fort Foco Cyclocross frame & fork with one small ding under top tube. Guinness green
and white. Cane Creek C5 headset. - $450obo

If interested, please email me at [email protected]

[email protected] (SPC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Brand New 2004 Specialized Allez Comp-58cm. Full Ultegra(175mm crankset, 12-25 cassette)with
> 9speed Dura Ace 7700 Flight Deck shifters. Frame- Columbus FOCO, fully butted, air hardened steel.
> Fork-Specialized Carbon-3, high modulus carbon fiber legs, carbon crown, carbon steerer with
> carbon spacers. Headset- 1 1/8" threadless, triple sealed stainless cartridge bearings. Seat Post-
> Specialized Pavé, advanced composite, 27.2x350mm. Wheelset-Open Pro double butted wheelset(front
> spokes black, rear drive spokes silver and rear nondrive spokes black). Schwable Neo Blizzard
> tires. Saddle- Selle Italia Flite XP Saddle. Stem-Specialized Pro, 3D forged alloy, 31.8mm bar
> clamp, 4-position adjustable. Handlebar- Specialized Pro, racing drop, 31.8mm diameter. Tape- Off
> The Front. $1450 obo
>
> Brand New 2003 Allez Pro- Stock full Dura Ace. 58cm frame. For specs check out:
>
> http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=5868&JServSessionIdroot=2h7cmmfoxd.j27004
>
> MSRP: $2710.00 Asking $2100 obo
>

> Slightly Used Fort Reynolds 853 60cm frame with Campy Daytona 9speed, Proton wheelset, Kestrel EMS
> Pro fork, Cane Creek C2 headset and Flite Oktavia saddle. $1150 obo.
>
> New Koga Miyata Exerciser- 58cm frame & fork with Shimano 105 headset & bottom bracket. Built but
> never ridden. $120shipped in lower 48 states.
>
> Slightly used Fort Foco Cyclocross frame & fork with one small ding under top tube. Guinness green
> and white. Cane Creek C5 headset. - $450obo
>
> If interested, please email me at [email protected]

nm

[email protected] (SPC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (SPC) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Brand New 2004 Specialized Allez Comp-58cm. Full
> > Ultegra(175mm crankset, 12-25 cassette)with 9speed Dura
> > Ace 7700 Flight Deck shifters. Frame- Columbus FOCO,
> > fully butted, air hardened steel. Fork-Specialized Carbon-
> > 3, high modulus carbon fiber legs, carbon crown, carbon
> > steerer with carbon spacers. Headset- 1 1/8" threadless,
> > triple sealed stainless cartridge bearings. Seat Post-
> > Specialized Pavé, advanced composite, 27.2x350mm. Wheelset-
> > Open Pro double butted wheelset(front spokes black, rear
> > drive spokes silver and rear nondrive spokes black).
> > Schwable Neo Blizzard tires. Saddle- Selle Italia Flite
> > XP Saddle. Stem-Specialized Pro, 3D forged alloy, 31.8mm
> > bar clamp, 4-position adjustable. Handlebar- Specialized
> > Pro, racing drop, 31.8mm diameter. Tape- Off The Front.
> > $1350 obo
> >
> > Brand New 2003 Allez Pro- Stock full Dura Ace. 58cm
> > frame. For specs check out:
> >
> > http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=5868&JSe-
> > rvSessionIdroot=2h7cmmfoxd.j27004
> >
> > MSRP: $2710.00 Asking $1850 obo
> >

> > Slightly Used Fort Reynolds 853 60cm frame with Campy
> > Daytona 9speed, Proton wheelset, Kestrel EMS Pro fork,
> > Cane Creek C2 headset and Flite Oktavia saddle.
> > $1050shipped obo.
> >
> > New Koga Miyata Exerciser- 58cm frame & fork with
> > Shimano 105 headset & bottom bracket. Built but never
> > ridden. $115shipped in lower 48 states.
> >
> > Slightly used Fort Foco Cyclocross frame & fork with one
> > small ding under top tube. Guinness green and white.
> > Cane Creek C5 headset. - $450obo
> >
> > If interested, please email me at
> > [email protected]
>
> nm