FS or Trade Schwinn Homegrown frame 17"

Jen

Guest
2001 Schwinn Homegrown Pro Frame 17" weight 2.8 lbs Made by Yeti, includes LX front derailer, Cane
creek headset & New Schwinn Homegrown chain protector just like Lizzard skin. $330.00 usd. includes
Fedex Shipping

http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~jeng/newsgroups/Schwinn_frame01.jpg
http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~jeng/newsgroups/Schwinn_frame02.jpg
http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~jeng/newsgroups/Schwinn_frame03.jpg
http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~jeng/newsgroups/Schwinn_frame06.jpg

shipping from Canada Will Swap for a New 17" Kona xc frame or a 15.5" Kona freeride frame

> 2001 Schwinn Homegrown Pro Frame 17" weight 2.8 lbs Made by Yeti,
includes
> LX front derailer, Cane creek headset & New Schwinn Homegrown chain protector just like Lizzard
> skin. $330.00 usd. includes Fedex
Shipping

Interesting. You were in here a month or two ago looking for one of these... and now you are here
trying to sell it. Nice frame, but my gold one is more fun... and I bought it new for $300.

-John

yes my project is cancelled. I'm just going to buy a new Kona.

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Bi7Hb.19174$i55.4757@fed1read06...
> > 2001 Schwinn Homegrown Pro Frame 17" weight 2.8 lbs Made by Yeti,
> includes
> > LX front derailer, Cane creek headset & New Schwinn Homegrown chain protector just like Lizzard
> > skin. $330.00 usd. includes Fedex
> Shipping
>
> Interesting. You were in here a month or two ago looking for one of these... and now you are here
> trying to sell it. Nice frame, but my gold one is more fun... and I bought it new for $300.
>
> -John

> yes my project is cancelled. I'm just going to buy a new Kona.

You shoulda bought one of those Weyless Ultras. I knew it!

-John