FS Raleigh Competition Frame/Fork/HS/Stem/Post $192

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Callahan, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. Callahan

    Callahan Guest

    Frame is like new; ridden less than 300 miles. Frame is Kinesis Butted Aluminum, very stout with a
    nice carbon fork and carbon spacers. I'll also include a 120 stem and a VGC seatpost. Very nice
    frame, I'm just not a sprinter and prefer my older Ti frame. Email with questions. Mike

    Tags:

  2. Callahan

    Callahan Guest

    Sorry forgot an important piece of info; size is 56cm (c-t).
    news:[email protected]...