FS: What would you do with

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ron H., Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Ron H.

    Ron H. Guest

    this "BENT" logo T-Shirt? Lots of comments on my Bent Logo, so I put it on these T-shirts. Just got
    them in and ready for sale! RON H. for WHYTOOLE 98 BikeE AT.
    http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Tool trays that slide inside the BikeE frame! "Two
    Feet High and Riding" BENT Recumbent T-Shirts

    Tags:

  2. Ron H.

    Ron H. Guest

    this "BENT" logo T-Shirt? Lots of comments on my Bent Logo, so I put it on these T-shirts. Just got
    them in and ready for sale! RON H. for WHYTOOLE 98 BikeE AT.
    http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Tool trays that slide inside the BikeE frame! "Two
    Feet High and Riding" BENT Recumbent T-Shirts

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On 22 Jan 2003 18:11:08 GMT, [email protected] (RON H.) wrote:

    >this "BENT" logo T-Shirt? Lots of comments on my Bent Logo, so I put it on these T-shirts. Just got
    >them in and ready for sale!

    Heh! May find a wider market among certain not-necessarily-cyclist Brits.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On 22 Jan 2003 18:11:08 GMT, [email protected] (RON H.) wrote:

    >this "BENT" logo T-Shirt? Lots of comments on my Bent Logo, so I put it on these T-shirts. Just got
    >them in and ready for sale!

    Heh! May find a wider market among certain not-necessarily-cyclist Brits.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  5. Two feet high and bent, eh? I'm sure Matthew Kelly would like one :)

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:48:52 -0000, "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Two feet high and bent, eh? I'm sure Matthew Kelly would like one :)

    Allegedly....

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)