Fuji Bikes- Good deal?

TourdeForce2424

Nov 25, 2003
What do you guys know about the Fuji Team? it seems to be a good bargain for the money. Is Fuji a good brand?

Originally posted by TourdeForce2424
What do you guys know about the Fuji Team? it seems to be a good bargain for the money. Is Fuji a good brand?
They have been around a long time.Undrappreciated,good bang for the buck.

a 100 years factory in Taiwan.
comrehensive range of bikes.
Good value for money . I ride the X-fusion Superlite. ( less than 7.5 kg with pedals)
extremely light - not as stiff though.
full carbon fork , team issue carbon FSA cranck, merican Classic hubs, full Ultegra , light and comfortable Velo seat , Rithcey WCS
handlebar , OCR rims...
Wheels are VEry light and not for training.

Originally posted by edan

Wheels are VEry light and not for training.
Really? They are Ritchey Pros,strong ,functional, not especailly light, but nothing delicate about them

I've had no problems training on my wheels (i own the same bike)....i think that belief is partially due to the Fuji marketing on their website....i think they're great wheels for training!

I have a Fuji Aloha Tri-Bike and the design is quite good and it was a fantastic deal. The frame, wheels and components are great. The assembly was a bit weak. Maybe I am picky but the cables were too long, bar tape was sloppy, and the crank was not seated properly. Also they spec'd ultra-light race tires that were a bit fragile. The ritchey wheels seem good so far.

Originally posted by TourdeForce2424

One great thing about Fuji is that they really seem to support lower end quality bikes. They still have road bikes for under $400, lots of cheaper hybrid and city touring bikes (Eruo style cruisers) and low end mtbs that are great for beginners or folks without much cash.

Trek, Biachi, Cannondale-- all great bikes, but they aren't really supporting cycling with enough lower priced bikes. Nobody is going to plunk down 800 bucks for a *starter* road bike! So kudos to Fuji.... it's a great choice