Get your free sample

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, May 23, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Tags:

  2. Technician

    Technician Guest

  3. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > > http://www.triflowlubricants.com/
    > >
    > > (I'm not affiliated with these folks.)
    > >

    > snipped from privacy policy "HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
    >
    > ...(3) to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company as well as from
    > our subsidiaries and affiliates;..."

    Well, no shit. You were expecting their marketing department to just throw away these sales leads or
    something? The whole purpose of any promotion is to generate sales leads.

    (I'm not affiliated with these folks either.)

  4. Technician wrote:

    >>http://www.triflowlubricants.com/
    >>
    >>(I'm not affiliated with these folks.)
    >>

    > snipped from privacy policy "HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
    >
    > ...(3) to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company as well as from
    > our subsidiaries and affiliates;..."

    Nothng is "free"

  5. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > "Shaun Rimmer" [email protected] wrote: >TDWFL <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >
    >> I read two separate articles lately that described a fairly effective fat burning strategy.
    >
    >Me too - it said to lay in the sun on your back with a wick in your belly button.

    Of course the preface said "If you're a whale"....

    tim

  6. Gregr

    Gregr Guest

  7. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest

    Your quick.

    > > http://www.triflowlubricants.com/
    > >
    > > (I'm not affiliated with these folks.)
    > >

    > snipped from privacy policy "HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
    >
    > ...(3) to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company as well as from
    > our subsidiaries and affiliates;..."
    > --
    > ~Travis
    >
    > travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

  8. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Your quick.
    >

    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > http://www.triflowlubricants.com/
    > > >
    > > > (I'm not affiliated with these folks.)
    > > >

    > > snipped from privacy policy "HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
    > >
    > > ...(3) to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company as well as
    > > from our subsidiaries and affiliates;..."
    > > --
    > > ~Travis
    > >
    > > travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

    and yet the irony is that it took you several days to post to it ;-)
    --
    ~Travis

  9. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest