Get your free sample

> > http://www.triflowlubricants.com/
> >
> > (I'm not affiliated with these folks.)
> >

> snipped from privacy policy "HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
>
> ...(3) to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company as well as from
> our subsidiaries and affiliates;..."

Well, no ****. You were expecting their marketing department to just throw away these sales leads or
something? The whole purpose of any promotion is to generate sales leads.

(I'm not affiliated with these folks either.)

> "Shaun Rimmer" [email protected] wrote: >TDWFL <[email protected]> wrote in
message
>news:[email protected]...
>
>> I read two separate articles lately that described a fairly effective fat burning strategy.
>
>Me too - it said to lay in the sun on your back with a wick in your belly button.

Of course the preface said "If you're a whale"....

tim

Your quick.

> > http://www.triflowlubricants.com/
> >
> > (I'm not affiliated with these folks.)
> >

> snipped from privacy policy "HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
>
> ...(3) to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company as well as from
> our subsidiaries and affiliates;..."
> --
> ~Travis
>
> travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

> Your quick.
>

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > http://www.triflowlubricants.com/
> > >
> > > (I'm not affiliated with these folks.)
> > >

> > snipped from privacy policy "HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
> >
> > ...(3) to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company as well as
> > from our subsidiaries and affiliates;..."
> > --
> > ~Travis
> >
> > travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

and yet the irony is that it took you several days to post to it ;-)
--
~Travis

missed the point, didn't you?