Global Earthquake Advisory for 06/29/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Jim Chinnis wrote:
> "Matthew Plummer" <[email protected]> wrote in part:
>
> >Hi Everyone-
> >
> >For a long time, I have lurked in this news group. As a paramedic, I am
> >very interested in cardiology as it is one of the medical issues I can
> >impart a great and positive impact upon during emergency treatment. I have
> >read through the questions and the replies by everyone in this newsgroup.
> >While I appreciate the scientific, cardiology related answers from Dr.
> >Chung, his additions related to religon after every reply personally put me
> >off to his overall knowledge. Rather than flaming him and simply getting
> >one of his 'I am sorry if my devotion offends you, but....' (followed by
> >several religous tags) I simply ignore his comments in the group. You too
> >can do this and keep this group focused on cardiology. Here is how.
> >
> >In outlook, you can set up rules for mail and newsgroups. To ignore
> >reponses from a certain individual, fo the following:
> >
> >1) Click 'Tools' at the top of the function bar.
> >2) Move your mouse to the item marked 'message rules'.
> >3) Click on 'News....'
> >4) A box pops up, click on the tab titled ' Blocked Senders'
> >5) Click 'Add'
> >6) Dr. Chung uses 2 email accounts for his postings. To block them both,
> >type [email protected] into the address line click the button marked
> >'mail and news' or just the news button. The other address you can block is
> >[email protected] .
> >
> >With this, future postings from any sender can be ignored and they never
> >even show up on your view of the newsgroup.
> >
> >Keep up the great scientific, cardiology related questions. I am happy to
> >'glow' about anything I can contribute about this topic.
> >
> >Best,
> >Matt Plummer

> I don't know about Outlook, but with at least some newsreaders, one can also
> specify that all posts cross-posted to specified groups be deleted. Using
> Forte's Agent, it takes me no time at all to have Chung, his detractors,
> supporters, and the whole religious fruitcake crowd vaporize.
> --
> Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

Sorry the possibility of a global earthquake on 06/29/06 bothers you so
terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Sorry the possibility of a global earthquake on 06/29/06 bothers you so
> terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

Hey Chung! How'd the earthquake get pushed ahead by 3 months??

"Al" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

>> Sorry the possibility of a global earthquake on 06/29/06 bothers you so
>> terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.
>>

> Hey Chung! How'd the earthquake get pushed ahead by 3 months??

Hey Al!
What about that myth that theists are uneducated?
Chung is a Cardiologist.
I am an Aitline Pilot.

Richard Dawkins wrote:
> "Al" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>

>>>Sorry the possibility of a global earthquake on 06/29/06 bothers you so
>>>terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.
>>>

>>Hey Chung! How'd the earthquake get pushed ahead by 3 months??

> Hey Al!
> What about that myth that theists are uneducated?
> Chung is a Cardiologist.
> I am an Aitline Pilot.

Aitline? ;-)

And what you put forth is a non-sequitur. Thanks for playing.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:34:08 -0800, DanielSan
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Richard Dawkins wrote:

>>>Hey Chung! How'd the earthquake get pushed ahead by 3 months??

>> Hey Al!
>> What about that myth that theists are uneducated?
>> Chung is a Cardiologist.
>> I am an Aitline Pilot.
>>

>Aitline? ;-)
>
>And what you put forth is a non-sequitur. Thanks for playing.

Never had your fingers get aheaaaad of you? Perfect postings are your
motto? We'll be watching. ;-)

Blessings,
John

"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:34:08 -0800, DanielSan
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Richard Dawkins wrote:
>>> "Al" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Hey Al!
>>> What about that myth that theists are uneducated?
>>> Chung is a Cardiologist.
>>> I am an Aitline Pilot.
>>>

>>Aitline? ;-)
>>
>>And what you put forth is a non-sequitur. Thanks for playing.

> Never had your fingers get aheaaaad of you? Perfect postings are your
> motto? We'll be watching. ;-)
>
> Blessings,
> John

And then it hit me ;-)

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:19:46 -0700, "Richard Dawkins"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:34:08 -0800, DanielSan
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>Aitline? ;-)
>>>
>>>And what you put forth is a non-sequitur. Thanks for playing.

>> Never had your fingers get aheaaaad of you? Perfect postings are your
>> motto? We'll be watching. ;-)
>>
>> Blessings,
>> John

>And then it hit me ;-)

That can really hurt when you are flying. ;-)

John

p.s. I fly jets too, but not for a living.

"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:19:46 -0700, "Richard Dawkins"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> Never had your fingers get aheaaaad of you? Perfect postings are your
>>> motto? We'll be watching. ;-)
>>>
>>> Blessings,
>>> John

>>And then it hit me ;-)

> That can really hurt when you are flying. ;-)
>
> John
>
> p.s. I fly jets too, but not for a living.

Flight Sim must be fun huh?

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:52:08 -0700, "Richard Dawkins"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:19:46 -0700, "Richard Dawkins"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>And then it hit me ;-)

>> That can really hurt when you are flying. ;-)
>>
>> John
>>
>> p.s. I fly jets too, but not for a living.

>Flight Sim must be fun huh?

Yeah, right. I go to FSI annually. Had the proverbial check ride
from hell in Nov to get single pilot cert in C500. Lots of fun. MS
Flight Sim users couldn't even imagine.

Blessings,
John

ensenadajim wrote:

> On 19 Mar 2006 04:53:04 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <[email protected]> wrote a subjectline and completed my
> prediction that his lord would abandon him in March and he would be
> forced to pick another day between March 30 and the 12th of never:

Sorry for the typo. Please forgive all my iniquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
the following written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this

Al wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Sorry the possibility of a global earthquake on 06/29/06 bothers you so
> > terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.
> >

> Hey Chung! How'd the earthquake get pushed ahead by 3 months??

It didn't. Sorry about the typo. Please forgive all my iniquities.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus'

John wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:34:08 -0800, DanielSan
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Richard Dawkins wrote:

>>>Hey Al!
>>>What about that myth that theists are uneducated?
>>>Chung is a Cardiologist.
>>>I am an Aitline Pilot.
>>>

>>Aitline? ;-)
>>
>>And what you put forth is a non-sequitur. Thanks for playing.

> Never had your fingers get aheaaaad of you? Perfect postings are your
> motto? We'll be watching. ;-)

It was just a joke. You *DO* know what a joke is, right? I then
explained the reason for my post. The question was, "How'd the
earthquak get pushed ahead by 3 months?" to which you repsonded with a
non-sequitur: "What about that myth that theists are uneducated?"

I want to know why you did that.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *

ensenadajim wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:38:29 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Sorry for the typo. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> That would take even your god an eternity to do.

And yet HE has done it.

"It is finished." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 19:30)

> BTW moron

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

> , changing a date from march to June is not a typo.

Mistyping 3 as a 6 (single keystroke) is a typo even if it turns out to
be a prophetic one is still a typo.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

damn... Now I have to plan my "End of the World" Dinner for June... I had
already invited my friends over the the "End of the World" Dinner on 3/29..
I wish he would keep the date straight...
sharkman

--

Al wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

>> Sorry the possibility of a global earthquake on 06/29/06 bothers you
>> so terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.
>>

> Hey Chung! How'd the earthquake get pushed ahead by 3 months??

Oh.. thanks... Hey guys.. the 29th "End of the World" dinner is still on...
See you then..
sharkman

Al <[email protected]> writes:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> Sorry the possibility of a global earthquake on 06/29/06 bothers you so
>> terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

>Hey Chung! How'd the earthquake get pushed ahead by 3 months??

He's spamming for his alleged god.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ([email protected]) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Don Kirkman wrote:

> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <[email protected]>:
>
> >ensenadajim wrote:

> . . .
>
> >> , changing a date from march to June is not a typo.

> >Mistyping 3 as a 6 (single keystroke) is a typo even if it turns out to
> >be a prophetic one is still a typo.

> But mistyping 3 as a 6 in both the Subject header and the body of the
> same message seems rather unlike a typo, don't it?

What is improbable for man can be realized by GOD.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Don whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIS light so that you will
someday be able to read that which is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Amen and amen ! ! !

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest

Richard Dawkins wrote:
> "Barry OGrady" <atheist.***@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:53:42 -0700, "Richard Dawkins" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>"ensenadajim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >>You hypocritical *******.
> >>You God hating howler monkeys are a pathetic lot.
> >>Hypocrites and haters of truth to the core.
> >>Nothing good to offer a moral society and just wasting this world's
> >>resources.

> > Why would anyone hate God? Surely God is so great that everyone loves him.
> > Where has God gone wrong?
> >
> > Barry
> > =====
> > Home page
> > http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

> See folks...... here is another classic example of an idiot that claims to
> be an
> atheist but is no more an atheist than Billy Graham.
> He hates God and that's what drives this howler monkey to stir up trouble in
> secular newsgroups.
> Let this be a lesson to the enlightened.
> There are no atheists in religious forums.
> Only scared believers.

Satan knows GOD exists but out of his hatred for GOD, would deny GOD's
existence.

It is written that satan, who is the prince of this world, is also the
father of all lies.

Satan and his followers are simply refusing to make GOD their LORD.

Only LORD GOD Almighty saves folks from certain death. It is written
that the wages of sin is death.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- "Doubting" Thomas rejecting atheism.

On 23 Mar 2006 01:27:45 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Richard Dawkins wrote:
>> "Barry OGrady" <atheist.***@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:eek:[email protected]...

>> > Why would anyone hate God? Surely God is so great that everyone loves him.
>> > Where has God gone wrong?
>> >
>> > Barry
>> > =====
>> > Home page
>> > http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

>> See folks...... here is another classic example of an idiot that claims to
>> be an atheist but is no more an atheist than Billy Graham.
>> He hates God and that's what drives this howler monkey to stir up trouble in
>> secular newsgroups.
>> Let this be a lesson to the enlightened.
>> There are no atheists in religious forums.
>> Only scared believers.

>Satan knows GOD exists but out of his hatred for GOD, would deny GOD's
>existence.
>
>It is written that satan, who is the prince of this world, is also the
>father of all lies.
>
>Satan and his followers are simply refusing to make GOD their LORD.
>
>Only LORD GOD Almighty saves folks from certain death. It is written
>that the wages of sin is death.
>
>"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
>"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- "Doubting" Thomas rejecting atheism.

If all things are possible for God as Jesus claimed everything is always just
as God wants it. You should be asking your God why he wants Satan to
cause trouble.

>Will be available to "blow" and chat about this and other things like
>cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
>03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
>thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:
>
>For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>how the LORD has reshaped me:

You don't know how to change your sig, do you?

>Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Its good to see you have overcome some of your God given nature.

>Andrew

Barry
=====