Global Earthquake Advisory for 06/29/06

ensenadajim wrote:
> On 23 Mar 2006 01:27:45 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >It is written that satan, who is the prince of this world, is also the
> >father of all lies.

> Yep

Yes.

"Let your yes be yes and your no be no." -- LORD Jesus Christ

>, and your lies here prove you have first-hand knowledge of this.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully just as it seems to
be your choice to do otherwise.

> And then you call them truths.

This is what I and other folks with discerning hearts discern.

> Hmmm, maybe you are bi-polar.

No.

Simply truthful.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- "Doubting" Thomas rejecting atheism

Amen and amen!

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
newsgroups in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen !!!

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

On 24 Mar 2006 00:32:52 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>ensenadajim wrote:
>> On 23 Mar 2006 01:27:45 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >It is written that satan, who is the prince of this world, is also the
>> >father of all lies.

>> Yep

>Yes.
>
>"Let your yes be yes and your no be no." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
>>, and your lies here prove you have first-hand knowledge of this.

>It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully just as it seems to
>be your choice to do otherwise.

So writing rtruthfulkly included denying anyone prior to the post you
respond4ed to had said you worked for the devil and I had done just
that well beofre eiether of those posts.

So much for your lying definition of "truthfully." Now, had you said,
"ignorantly," I could certainly agree with that, liar.

>> And then you call them truths.

>This is what I and other folks with discerning hearts discern.

So, a lie as discerned by your flock becomes a truth by definition,
eh? And you wonder why people say you are insane.

jim

ensenadajim wrote:
> On 24 Mar 2006 00:32:52 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >ensenadajim wrote:

> >> Yep

> >Yes.
> >
> >"Let your yes be yes and your no be no." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> >>, and your lies here prove you have first-hand knowledge of this.

> >It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully just as it seems to
> >be your choice to do otherwise.

> So writing rtruthfulkly included denying anyone prior to the post you
> respond4ed to had said you worked for the devil and I had done just
> that well beofre eiether of those posts.

"Truth will always be unwieldy for the untruthful."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

On 24 Mar 2006 03:25:12 -0800, Satan's PR man, "Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD" <[email protected]> keeps on trying to make a lie into
truth when he wrote:

>ensenadajim wrote:
>> On 24 Mar 2006 00:32:52 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >Yes.
>> >
>> >"Let your yes be yes and your no be no." -- LORD Jesus Christ

>> >It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully just as it seems to
>> >be your choice to do otherwise.

>> So writing rtruthfulkly included denying anyone prior to the post you
>> respond4ed to had said you worked for the devil and I had done just
>> that well beofre eiether of those posts.

>"Truth will always be unwieldy for the untruthful."

See subject, liar.

jim

ensenadajim wrote:

> On 24 Mar 2006 03:25:12 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >ensenadajim wrote:

> >> So writing rtruthfulkly included denying anyone prior to the post you
> >> respond4ed to had said you worked for the devil and I had done just
> >> that well beofre eiether of those posts.

> >"Truth will always be unwieldy for the untruthful."

> See subject

Please do.

>, liar.

"It is the thief who is the quickest at accusing others of theft."

You remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in Jesus' most precious
and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday be
able to read the following which is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of king and LORD of lords"

Amen and amen !!!

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

....make straight paths for HIM. (Matthew 3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
(Isaiah 40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding a "great
earthquake" (Revelation 6:12) that may possibly happen in less than 5
days (03/29/06), the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT
came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
this message.

At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time next Wednesday (3/29/2006), an unusual
total solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that
will darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of
Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11
and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse next
Wednesday could very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in
the prophetic vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in
the 12th verse of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this
solar eclipse visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
6 that precede the "great earthquake" heralded by the 12th verse,
please visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

This Sunday (3/26/2006) you are welcome to stop by the on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chatroom between 2-5 PM Eastern Standard Time to ask
questions and confirm the authenticity of this message:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

"ensenadajim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 24 Mar 2006 00:32:52 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>ensenadajim wrote:

>>> Yep

>>Yes.
>>
>>"Let your yes be yes and your no be no." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>>
>>>, and your lies here prove you have first-hand knowledge of this.

ensenadajim you are a worthless *******.
like you. You are destined to be alone and miserable...FOREVER.
I'm sure all you do is jump from forum to forum all day long and your mom
constantly sobs in her room because of what a failure you are. I'm even more
sure that if she had the chance, she'd kill you and start over with a new
sack of ***** protoplasm.

Barry OGrady wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:53:42 -0700, "Richard Dawkins" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"ensenadajim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> Shows just how little you know.

> >> If stating a fact is namecalling, so be it, moron.
> >>

> >You hypocritical *******.
> >You God hating howler monkeys are a pathetic lot.
> >Hypocrites and haters of truth to the core.
> >Nothing good to offer a moral society and just wasting this world's
> >resources.

> Why would anyone hate God?

Because they covet HIS powers.

> Surely God is so great that everyone loves him.

Not those who are filled with sin.

> Where has God gone wrong?

The LORD remains kind, just, and right.

Without the LORD, we would remain wrong (filled with sin).

Teresa Green wrote:

> Richard Dawkins wrote:
>
> > "ensenadajim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >>Shows just how little you know.

> >>If stating a fact is namecalling, so be it, moron.
> >>

> > You hypocritical *******.
> > You God hating howler monkeys are a pathetic lot.
> > Hypocrites and haters of truth to the core.
> > Nothing good to offer a moral society and just wasting this world's
> > resources.

> "If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
> resist the temptation of descending into namecalling".

Richard reminds me of Simon Peter, who was also quick to anger and quick
to draw the sword to use it. Though he denied Christ 3 times, Jesus
still took him back and has built HIS church through Peter.

"Those who walk with Christ are strongest in HIM when weak in
themselves."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 04:57:42 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote more reasons for Christians to turn to
satan:

>ensenadajim wrote:

>> >And yet HE has done it.

>> Shows just how little you know.

>No. This shows how infinite is HIS grace and mercy.

And how little you know, as I said.

Don Kirkman wrote:

> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <[email protected]>:
>
> >Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> >> article <[email protected]>:

> >> [..]

> >> NASA appears to disagree with you:

> >> "The most often quoted account of an eclipse (possibly on March 20, 71
> >> AD) is that provided by the Greek philosopher Plutarch (45-120 AD),
> >> found in sections 931D-E of his book, De Facie in Orbe Lunae (On the
> >> face which appears in the Moon)."
> >> http://sunearthday.nasa.gov/2006/locations/firstcorona.php

> >> Plutarch's writing makes clear he is discussing a *solar* eclipse.

> >This is not evidence that there was not a similar solar eclipse on
> >03/29/0070

> I bet the astronomers could easily calculate the odds* on two total
> solar eclipses happening exactly one year apart in exactly the same
> place. Have you really thrown out all your scientific background, or
> are you playing dumb?

Neither.

> * Even God can't change the laws of nature, including the paths of the
> cosmic bodies.

Actually, GOD **can** for HE made those laws.

[...]

You are welcome to stop by the on-line HeartMDPhD.com chatroom **today**