going full circle (long)........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah **** me, Darsh, you moron. My reference to a spell check was sarcastic nit-pick, but obviously
you're too stupid to understand that. As for my name, it's called an internet nickname, a lot of
people on the internet use one whether it makes sense or not.

My point was that this poor guy was enthusiastic enough to share his experience with us and someone
had to go bag on him. I really didn't care about Penny's mis-spelling, nor did I care about the
original posters lack of punctuation and capitalization.

If it bugs you that much skip it, or perhaps a pointer to a faq or some helpful information would
have been *nicer*.

L.

>
> **** that guy Penny. I mean look at his name for christ sake: "louisurfer". I don't even HAVE a
> spell checker. You misspelled a few words that you actually had to look for. I read right through
> your misspellings without a comprehension problem. Afterall, that is the issue. The ability to
> comprehend. I comprehend that "louisurfer" is a complete idiot who needs some sort of attention
> his mommy never gave him... hence the lunch-meat, satan-surfing, mentality of the idiot.
>
> The original post was ridiculous. When I saw that it was 2KB, and the poster wrote "(long)", I
> knew we were in for pure lunacy. He didn't even have to misspell words.
>
> I wish I could explain why people want to be misunderstood. To me it seems completely
> disrespectful of everyone who attempts to help... or would attempt.
>
> darsh
>
> >
> > penny
> >
> >

Status
Not open for further replies.