Good news for C-Dale

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Derek Swift, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    Tags:

  2. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

  3. Hel-Bent

    Hel-Bent Guest

    Their debtors have taken over a major share (if not all) of the company. My guess is that they will
    liquidate the motor cycle division or allow it to wither at the vine, as it has been the major
    reason for Cannondales financial problems.

    Regards,

    --
    Rickey Horwitz Hell-bent Cycle Works http://www.hellbentcycles.com

    http://bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp?
    > > vnu_content_id=1829569
    > >
    > > Derek

  4. Seth Jayson

    Seth Jayson Guest

    when they filed for chapter 11, they already had a deal with a firm that is one of their biggest
    creditors to provide funds to get them running again.

    This restart of the bike section was planned weeks ago, and in fact, was ONLY possible because they
    declared bankruptcy and decided to drop the motorsports division that was costing them hundreds of
    millions of bucks a year.

    Sj