Good news for C-Dale

Their debtors have taken over a major share (if not all) of the company. My guess is that they will
liquidate the motor cycle division or allow it to wither at the vine, as it has been the major
reason for Cannondales financial problems.

Regards,

--
Rickey Horwitz Hell-bent Cycle Works http://www.hellbentcycles.com

http://bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp?
> > vnu_content_id=1829569
> >
> > Derek

when they filed for chapter 11, they already had a deal with a firm that is one of their biggest
creditors to provide funds to get them running again.

This restart of the bike section was planned weeks ago, and in fact, was ONLY possible because they
declared bankruptcy and decided to drop the motorsports division that was costing them hundreds of
millions of bucks a year.

Sj