Google Earth - More Melbourne!

gplama

Well-Known Member
May 16, 2004
7,822
Melbourne. Sometimes.
Just noticed they've now got much better maps of Melbourne... well the outer 'burbs anyways. 90% of the Kinglake climb is also there - niiiiiccceeee..

gplama <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just noticed they've now got much better maps of Melbourne... well the
> outer 'burbs anyways. 90% of the Kinglake climb is also there -
> niiiiiccceeee..

And a linux version is out too. :)

--
..dt

dtmeister wrote:

> gplama <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Just noticed they've now got much better maps of Melbourne... well the
>> outer 'burbs anyways. 90% of the Kinglake climb is also there -
>> niiiiiccceeee..

> And a linux version is out too. :)

aaww the only reason I didn't wipe windows completely on my last Linux
install was the Google Earth! Now I find I could have ridded myself
completely. Now where's that partitioner?