Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.

Lara Prejean

Guest
My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We had
been giving it away to friends and such. They all said that we should sell it -- so, here we go.
Please take the time and check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
Cajun humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet
Cajun Spice Blend.

http://www.spiceycajun.com

Jiml

Guest
"Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We had
> been giving it away to friends and such. They all said that we should sell it -- so, here we go.
> Please take the time and check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
> Cajun humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet
> Cajun Spice Blend.
>
> http://www.spiceycajun.com

This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.

Tony Lew

Guest
"Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We had
> been giving it away to friends and such. They all said that we should sell it -- so, here we go.
> Please take the time and check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
> Cajun humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet
> Cajun Spice Blend.

Why? Famous Chef Emeril gives his recipe away for FREE:

Essence (Emeril's Creole Seasoning): 2 tablespoons salt 2 tablespoons garlic powder 1 tablespoon
black pepper 1 tablespoon onion powder 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano 1
tablespoon dried thyme

Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.

Yield: about 2/3 cup

> http://www.spiceycajun.com

Sam D.

Guest
"JimL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We
> > had been giving it away to friends and such. They
all
> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and check out our site which
> > contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
Cajun
> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet Cajun
> > Spice Blend.
> >
> > http://www.spiceycajun.com
>
> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.

Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met as they are in this case.

1. The poster makes a forthright announcement to describe a product or service that he/she is
providing.
2. The product or service offered is closely related to the group's subject of discussion.
3. The announcement is not done repetitively.

I haven't visited this particular web site but it sounds like it may have a good mix of commercial
and non-commercial content.

Notbob

Guest
On 2004-02-05, Tony Lew <[email protected]> wrote:

> Why? Famous Chef Emeril gives his recipe away for FREE:

...and his and half a dozen others get posted here about every 20 minutes. I know, posting a couple
every couple weeks myself. ;)

nb

Hahabogus

Guest
[email protected] (JimL) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We had
>> been giving it away to friends and such. They all said that we should sell it -- so, here we go.
>> Please take the time and check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
>> Cajun humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet
>> Cajun Spice Blend.
>>
>> http://www.spiceyspam.com
>
> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.

SPAM SPAM SPAM beautiful SPAM
--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
--------

Lara Prejean

Guest
My site contains good recipes as well as other interestimg content-so
there.:p
"JimL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We
> > had been giving it away to friends and such. They
all
> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and check out our site which
> > contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
Cajun
> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet Cajun
> > Spice Blend.
> >
> > http://www.spiceycajun.com
>
> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.

Lara Prejean

Guest
I have bought Emeril's Essence and I know our Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend is much better. Besides,
Oregano doesn't belong in Cajun/Creole spices.

"Tony Lew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We
> > had been giving it away to friends and such. They
all
> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and check out our site which
> > contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
Cajun
> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet Cajun
> > Spice Blend.
>
> Why? Famous Chef Emeril gives his recipe away for FREE:
>
> Essence (Emeril's Creole Seasoning): 2 tablespoons salt 2 tablespoons garlic powder 1 tablespoon
> black pepper 1 tablespoon onion powder 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
> 1 tablespoon dried thyme
>
> Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
>
> Yield: about 2/3 cup
>

> > http://www.spiceycajun.com

Steve Wertz

Guest
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:28:26 -0800, "Sam D."
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"JimL" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We
>> > had been giving it away to friends and such. They
>all
>> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and check out our site
>> > which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
>Cajun
>> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet Cajun
>> > Spice Blend.
>> >
>> > http://www.spiceycajun.com
>>
>> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.
>

> Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met as they are in this case.

It's spam, plain and simple. It appeared in most of the food groups, including the local ones.

-sw

Default User

Guest
"Sam D." wrote:

> Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met as they are in this case.

I disagree with your disagreement. Commercial product pushes are not welcome. It's spam, pure
and simple.

Brian Rodenborn

Guest
Lara Prejean wrote:

> I have bought Emeril's Essence and I know our Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend is much better. Besides,
> Oregano doesn't belong in Cajun/Creole spices.

Not only a clueless spammer, but top-poster as well. Figures.

You continue to miss the point SPAMMER. We don't care if it's the greatest thing since sliced
bologna, we don't want to see your SPAM.

You getting it through your skull yet? DON'T SPAM. Use legitimate ways to advertise, not abuse free
resources like this.

Brian Rodenborn

Jimlane

Guest
Lara Prejean wrote:

> My site contains good recipes as well as other interestimg content-so there.:p "JimL" <j-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>>My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We had
>>>been giving it away to friends and such. They
>
> all
>
>>>said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and check out our site which
>>>contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
>
> Cajun
>
>>>humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet Cajun
>>>Spice Blend.
>>>
>>> http://www.spiceycajun.com
>>
>>This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.

And how many of the active or inactive "members" of this forum will bother to look at your site, now
that you have identified yourself as an unmitigated spammer?

Get a clue, bimbo, go away.

jim

Hahabogus

Guest
"Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> My site contains good recipes as well as other interestimg content-so there.:p "JimL" <j-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on almost everything. We
>> > had been giving it away to friends and such. They
> all
>> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and check out our site
>> > which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some
> Cajun
>> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our handmade, Gourmet Cajun
>> > Spice Blend.
>> >

>> > http://www.spiceyspam.com
>>
>> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.

Go away Spammer

--

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.

Hahabogus

Guest
Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:28:26 -0800, "Sam D." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"JimL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>> "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:<[email protected]>...
>>all
>>Cajun

>>> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.
>>

>> Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met as they are in this case.
>
> It's spam, plain and simple. It appeared in most of the food groups, including the local ones.
>
> -sw

Sleazy Spam

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.

Lara Prejean

Guest
How else could I let you know of a really good site that has good recipes.
And I know if you tried our Cajun spice, you would love it.
"Steve Wertz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:28:26 -0800, "Sam D." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"JimL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
They
> >all
> >Cajun

> >> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk commercial products.
> >

> > Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met
as
> >they are in this case.
>
> It's spam, plain and simple. It appeared in most of the food groups, including the local ones.
>
> -sw

Hahabogus

Guest
JimLane <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
1.nethere.net:

Spammers probably **** in the spice blend.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.

Sheryl Rosen

Guest
in article [email protected], Default User at

> Lara Prejean wrote:
>>
>> I have bought Emeril's Essence and I know our Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend is much better. Besides,
>> Oregano doesn't belong in Cajun/Creole spices.
>
> Not only a clueless spammer, but top-poster as well. Figures.
>
> You continue to miss the point SPAMMER. We don't care if it's the greatest thing since sliced
> bologna, we don't want to see your SPAM.
>
> You getting it through your skull yet? DON'T SPAM. Use legitimate ways to advertise, not abuse
> free resources like this.
>

> Brian Rodenborn

AND! Note the return address. How many paid ISPs use .org as a domain? This spammer is probably
posting via a work email account, too! Not only a spammer...a goldbricker!

David Wright

Guest
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:33:22 -0500, "Lara Prejean" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>How else could I let you know of a really good site that has good recipes. And I know if you tried
>our Cajun spice, you would love it.

"Gourmet" and "Cajun" seems like an oxymoron to me. But, to answer your question,
rec.food.marketplace would be the proper place to post your ad. I just checked that site and
didn't see it.

David

<[email protected]> wrote:

>How else could I let you know of a really good site that has good recipes. And I know if you tried
>our Cajun spice, you would love it.

You could tatoo it on your ass and walk around naked.

As it stands though, the food groups are not your own personal advertising medium.

SO what does this spammer do? The idiot spams a few more groups this morning. Get a lot of hate
mail, did you? Newsgroups don't take politely to spam. Thankfully, everybody isn't as ignorant as
yourself or these groups would be full of advertising.

-sw