Graham Watson, ie Lance Armstrong's personal photographer

Tom Kunich <[email protected]> wrote:

> >://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/photos/04rutasolSt2-
> > 011000
> > (Even GW has the dreaded nose-crossing-lips shadow. But
> > so what?)

> It makes Eric look like he has a snoze like Trdina.

One can only admire the restraint of someone who looks at
this picture to focus on the aesthetic qualities of Zabel's
nose. Or perhaps "admire" isn't quite the word I was
looking for.

Ben

P.S. Argh, Archimedes, not Aristotle! Simple machines and
all that. Thanks, Curtis. Aristotle would have said
that it was in the nature of the earth to be moved ...

> Tom Kunich <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "Benjamin Weiner" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message

stand,...

> > >/grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/photos/04rutasolSt2-
> > > 011000
> > >(Even GW has the dreaded nose-crossing-lips shadow. But
> > > so what?)
>
> > It makes Eric look like he has a snoze like Trdina.
>
> One can only admire the restraint of someone who looks at
> this picture to focus on the aesthetic qualities of
> Zabel's nose. Or perhaps "admire" isn't quite the word I
> was looking for.

Everyone knows that the best looking podium girls are by FAR
in the Vuelta. It really doesn't bear comment does it?

Carl Sundquist wrote:

> "Benjamin Weiner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>>It makes Eric look like he has a snoze like Trdina.
>>
>>One can only admire the restraint of someone who looks at
>>this picture to focus on the aesthetic qualities of
>>Zabel's nose. Or perhaps "admire" isn't quite the word I
>>was looking for.
>>
>>Ben
>>
> Here's a profile shot
>
> http://rhein-zeitung.de/on/00/07/07/sport/news/zabel-
> torte_.jpg

Cute, was that his or his son's birthday? Looks like
just before the race, as he's still got his earpiece in
and hasn't got the sweat and dirt from the road all
over his face.

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>>http://rhein-zeitung.de/on/00/07/07/sport/news/zabel-
>>>torte_.jpg
>>
>>Cute, was that his or his son's birthday? Looks like
>>just before the race, as he's still got his earpiece in
>>and hasn't got the sweat and dirt from the road all over
>>his face.
>>

> The '30' on the cake might be a clue.

His son looks good for his age.

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>>http://rhein-zeitung.de/on/00/07/07/sport/news/zabel-
>>>torte_.jpg
>>
>>Cute, was that his or his son's birthday? Looks like
>>just before the race, as he's still got his earpiece in
>>and hasn't got the sweat and dirt from the road all over
>>his face.
>>

> The '30' on the cake might be a clue.

Ah, didn't see it. I knew EZ's bday was during the Toor.

Jeff Jones wrote:

> I'd shoot the mother.
>
> Jeff (sorry)

And that's the Cyclingnews ethic we strive to reach each
day.

Paul

--
BadPauly

www.badpauly.com

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so
that's how it comes out.