In article said:On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:22:05 -0500, Omelet <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
I bought a 2 hp grinder at Cabela's for $49.95.
I've only ever looked at Waring blenders.
What brand is yours and how do you like it?
The grinder or the blender? :-)
The blender is and Oster and it works fine.
The grinder? Ok, you are making me get up to read the box and stuff. I
bought it at Cabela's and it had the Cabela's logo on it. Dad peeled it
off and I chewed him out for doing that! <G>
Let's see...
Say's Cabela's heavy duty Butcher shop and smokehouse meat grinder.
One of the package inserts says PragoTrade.
It's model # 33-0101
Seems it is a proprietary unit marketed for Cabela's.
As for how do I like it??? I LOVE it!
--
Peace, Om
Remove _ to validate e-mails.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson